19 SAFE PLACE

Y/N's POV:

I was tightly tied to a chair with a rope around my waist and hands.
I started to move and bounce with the chair so I fell back to the floor.

'Ouch well that hurts'

I started to move like crazy and tried with all my might to get rid of that rope.
After a few minutes, one part of the rope was torn and so I was able to untie myself quickly.

Well, that's not exactly a strong rope if you ask me. Pff what an idiot.

I got up from my chair and quickly ran towards the window. The door was locked anyway so I smashed the window with my own fist. "AW! SHIT!" I yelled whispered to myself due to hand pain. My blood started to flow but I didn't have time to wrap it with anything.

First I must get out of this place. I tried not to fall out of the window but it slipped and I fell right on the hard ground. Luckily I wasn’t on the high floor but it still hurt.

I began to slowly rise from the cold ground. I could notice scars on my knees from which blood was flowing. I looked around and noticed a sign 'Hideaway MOTEL'.

Where the fuck am I?

I had no choice and started walking to the nearby road if I could a car past by or anything like that.

As I walked down the road my whole body hurt.

It was dark. No living souls anywhere.
Everything was quiet, I could only hear my footsteps.

I started thinking about Striker again. He just used me. How could I even allow that to let him touch me.
I was so mad at myself that I just left my friends and my grandma for some kind of a psychopath.

I was worried about my grandmother. Is everything okay with her? Did something happen to her when I wasn’t home?

Suddenly, my legs became weak and my vision became darker. I fell to my knees and tried to get back to my feet. But I was too weak.

The last thing I saw was the lights of some big limousine that stopped in front of me. Then I fell to the ground and since then I don’t know what happened. I blacked out.

~time skip~

"Aww Blitzy~." I heard a voice near me.
"You must be wondering why I'm calling you. The reason is that I found your lovely friend. Y/N right?" I recognized the voice. Was that Stolas?

"I'm not kidding Blitzy. I found that poor thing on the road quite exhausted and injured when Via and I were driveing in our limousine."

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that I was lying on a huge bed covered with gorgeous sheets.  "That will be amazing. Y/N is resting so she is safe here. See you there my little imp~."

I looked where the voice was coming from and saw Stolas standing facing the window of the room. Apparently he talked to Blitzø as he has such a style of conversation with him.

I saw him hang up the phone and this tall owl turned towards me in an instant. "You're awake. Great. How are you feeling?" He asked me with a smile on his face and stepped closer to the bed.

I tried to move but every move hurt me a lot. "N-not very good. Where am I?" I asked him. "Don't worry, you're safe here at my home. Your friends will be coming soon." Stolas smiled softly at me.

"Gosh, my head hurts like a bitch. What happend actually?" I asked. "You fainted. Luckily, I found you on the road so that nothing worse would happen to you. And what were you doing outside alone?" He asked me and sat down on the bed.

I remembered what happened but I didn’t want to tell him everything. "Well you see that guy ehh... he kidnapped me but i escaped after." I answered him nervously. "Oh my you poor thing. Did he hurt you like that?" Stolas asked me anxiously.

"Actually no. When I was escaping, I injured myself. I am very glad that you were there for help. Thank you Stol- i mean. Thank you, you majesty." I thanked him. "Anytime darling." He smiled again.

"Now you just rest. I'm going to get you some food. You must be hungry." So he got out of bed and started walking towards the door in the room. "Heh, that will be great. Thank you again!" I said and laughed softly.

When he left the room I was able to take a better look at it. The room was clean everything was in place. You see, Stolas is rich and lives in a huge palace. What else can you expect.

I still can’t believe he helped me. Apparently he's not as bad as I thought.

_________________________________________

It's 19th chapter already!?
Very well then haha.

Hope you enjoyed yall.

Do you like how the story unfolds?
Let me know! :)

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL READERS!
LOVE YOU SM! *hugs*

Seeyaaaaaaa next time!♡♡♡