characters and info about them

Susanne Johnson and Mike Johnson
Info- the parents of 6 kids that weren't fit enough to have that many kids, mike Johnson left when there youngest kid was born for another family and had two other kids and ever since he left Susanne has never been the same especially when she found out he had another family, she stopped doing everything for the kids and simply made the oldest ones take care of the little ones.

Mitchell Johnson - 18
Info- Mitchell is the oldest, he's a playboy and hardly looks out for the family, he only provides money in illegal ways, street fighting, drugs anything you name it, he's very protective of his siblings but is hardly around to look after them

Sasha Johnson- 17
Info- Sash is the popular girl in school and for my surprise she doesn't enjoy it at all, her main focus is looking after her family, she has two jobs and still goes to school, she's the one everyone looks up to and everyone wants to be and every guy wants her

Taylor Johnson- 16
Info- This would be me! I stick to my circle I'm a badass and everyone's scared of me since I don't take crap from anyone, I do everything I can to look after my siblings and care for my mum, Mitchell is training me to fight so I can join street fighting with him one day and I'm pretty good even for a beginner, Sasha doesn't like this idea and she wants me to help out in a different way but I also don't really listen to other people advice or options.

Miles Johnson - 12
Info- Miles is the most annoying sibling out of us all but that could have something to do with that he's a twelve, he's a gamer and always picks on his younger siblings and starts fights with them, only reason why he doesn't do it to his older siblings is because he knows he won't be able to get out of it and he will lose that battle, he doesn't really get along with any of us besides sash and me but that's jusg because we deal with him.

Jackson Johnson- 8
Info- The most sweetest kid you'll ever meet he always makes sure we're all okay even if that's not his job, he will always see if we need help with anything and he's the one that deals with mums horrible parent skills the most, he's good at school good at sport and good at being his loving caring self, definitely by far my favourite sibling.

Jade Johnson- 6
Info- Jade is the youngest one of us, she didn't take any of the family bullshit well and she always asked questions about our father growing up we only recently told her the truth even if we wanted to wait a little longer, she doesn't quite understand what's wrong with our mother and why she can't do the things mums usually do, it's made her quiet and bossy and sassy and the girl that was once my little princess is now someone completely different because of our family fucked up bullshit.

We all have our own personalities but at the end of the day we are all we have and we still love each other no matter how fucked up shit is.

Charlotte Jones- 16
Info- One of my bestfriends from 8 years, she's the party animal in the group, she has long blonde hair and is very beautiful we all think she will be a model one day, she's loud and sassy but that's just one of the reasons why we love her, she doesn't have the best family history either and that's why she understands my life just abit more than the other two.

Addison James- 16
Info- Our other bestfriend, more of the nerdy goody goody one, always does homework on time and is always at class on time but she also has strict parents so maybe that has something to do with it, she can party when she wants to but during the week it's all about school.

Kyle Wilson - 17
Info- Our last bestfriend, the sports kind of guy, in the football team at school, I've known him the longest and there was even a time where everyone thought we were dating which was bullshit but we're just that close he's like my older brother he's also a badass like me.

Casey Black- 17
The biggest player you'll ever meet and I guess that's why him and my brother are bestfriends, he sleeps with girls and then break their hearts, every girl wants to be with him even if they know what's going the happen and no one dares to mess with Casey black for some non known reason but me? I couldn't care less and for my luck he's my next door neighbour.