Spider's Beginnings

(Stop at 1:30)

No one POV:

As (Y/n) walks home, he looks at the paper his teacher handed him.

(Y/n): How am I even gonna explain this to dad. I never even told or showed him? He's so gonna kill me.

Just then, his spider-sense activates as distant explosions can be heard near him.

(Y/n): What in the world is going on?

As he heads towards the sound of explosions, he see groups of people huddling in the Tatooin shopping district.

(Y/n): What the? What's going on?

Civilian: Some slime villain's got a kid hostage!

Police officer: Please get out of here and make room for the Pros, it's not safe here!

The pro heroes death arms, Kamui woods, and others are stuck trying to safely combat a purple slime villain and save some of the civilians trapped by the fire caused by the hostage's quirk. Mount Lady is seen trying help out but can't due to how small the area is.

Death Arms: It's no good! None of us have the quirks to stop a villain like this!

Pro-Hero: We'll play damage-control until someone else with the right quirk shows up!

(Y/n): (mind) Crap I need to change fast and help out!

Suddenly green haired boy runs out of the crowd towards the slime villain.

(Y/n): What the? Is that the Midoriya kid? Double crap! Now I gotta hurry! Dad's gonna kill me but I've got no choice.

(Y/n) exits the scene into an alleyway where no one can see him and changes into his costume.

(With Izuku)

Midoriya runs towards the slime villain to help save the hostage who he seems to know. He throws his backpack into the villain blinding him after it hit his eyes. This makes loosen his hold on the hostage letting him breathe. Izuku then tries tearing away at the villains slime to loosen his grip more.

Midoriya: Kacchan!

Hostage: What the hell? Why are you here!?

Midoriya: I don't know! My legs, they just started moving.

Death Arms: Someone stop him! The things going to kill him.

The Slime villain slams its hand down at Izuku but he's swept away by someone just in the nick of time. Parts of the fire are then extinguished by webbing confusing the heroes and freeing some of the trapped civilians.

Pro-Hero: Who was that?

(Y/n): Sorry I'm late guys. (To Izuku) We gotta stop meeting like this Midoriya.

Midoriya: You again!? Where did you come from? You remember me?

(Y/n): It wasn't that long ago. Anyways what's the sitch?

Midoriya: That kid I know, Katsuki Bakugo, from my school is being held hostage! The villain said he can control anyone's body and their quirks!