Face Off Against Bakugo

With Iida...

Iida: Bakugo, come in. Give me a status report. Where are you?

Bakugo: Just shut up and defend the weapon. I've got more important things to worry about.

Iida: Are you forgetting what our mission is?

Bakugo cuts off his communication with Iida.

Iida: Hello? He hung up on me! This isn't the time for radio silence. We're supposed to be partners! (Grunts).

In the surveillance room with All Might, Spider-Man and class 1-a...

Kirishima: Hey, who's Bakugo talking to? I'm not hearing anything. Can we get any sound with this video?

All Might: He's got a radio in his ear so he can talk to his partner. I gave it to him before the match started. Along with a map of the building. Also this...(takes out a roll of tape) a roll of capture tape. Wrapping this around your opponent means you've apprehended them and their out for the rest of the game.

Ashido: So there's a 15 minute time limit and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on right?

All Might: Correct...

Ashido: Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here. Even if they have more people it's a big one.

Spider-Man: Us heroes have to outwit villains on a daily basis. That's just how things are in the world. Even when the odds aren't in our favor. We fight.

All Might: All together!

Class 1-a: Let's hear a plus ultra!

Aoyama: Monsieurs, he's on the move.

With the competing teams...

Bakugo begins to use his quirk to attack.

Midoriya: Uraraka, Hero, go!

Uraraka dodges Bakugo as he propels himself towards Midoriya. Fortunately for Midoriya, (Y/n) stays and helps blocks the kick that came from Bakugo while Uraraka runs away from the battle to find the bomb.

Bakugo: Ballsy move. You think you can take me on "Hero"? (Mind) Wait...

Midoriya uses the opportunity to try and wrap the capture tape he was given around a Bakugo's leg.

Bakugo: (mind) He's using the capture tape!

Bakugo responds to this by using his quirk to blow up Midoriya. Midoriya dodges but wasn't able to capture Bakugo in the process.

Midoriya: (mind) He's switching things up so I can't predict his moves. Does that mean he's getting worried?

As Bakugo readies himself to attack again, Midoriya and (Y/n) runs away. Bakugo begins chasing after him but loses him in an instant.

Midoriya: (mind) We're not gonna be able to fight him at close range now. We need a new plan.

Bakugo: Damn it! You've been tricking me for years by acting weak. Then you've been laughing behind my back Huh? So where's that flashy power of yours now? And you think have what it takes to beat me, Hero? Let's see how both of your quirks compare to mine. (His hands light up in anger) Quirk or no both of you will never beat me!

(Inside the surveillance room)

Kaminari: That guy has some real anger issues. It's kinda scary...

Spider-Man: (whisper) This kid's trouble...he's not focusing on the goal. His ego could hurt himself or someone else someday.

All Might: (whisper) I agree. This level of pride is something else.

(With Midoriya and Hero)

The two students go behind a wall and stop running to catch their breaths.