Shocking Revolution

Earlier...

With Spider-Man and Aizawa, most of the villains are taken out by the duo. Soon, an opening is made leading to the hand villain.

Aizawa: Final boss!

Spider-Man: Eraserhead, wait!

He doesn't listen and goes for the attack towards the hand villain. They both run at each other. The hand villain and Aizawa get too close for comfort. He tries to grab onto him but Aizawa dodges and goes to elbow his. From Spider-Man's perspective it looks like successful blow to the gut. But he soon finds out the hand villain blocked it with his left hand.

Hand villain: It was hard to see when you were jumping around. But there's an instant where your hair falls down. When it drops, you stop using your quirk. You're having to blink more often behind those goggles. Don't push yourself too hard now.

Hand villain: You might just fall apart

Hand villain: You might just fall apart. Wouldn't that be a shame?

Aizawa kicks him away and tries regrouping with Spider-Man. Although, this proves unsuccessful as more villains appear to take him down.

Aizawa: (mind) He destroyed my elbow!

He starts taking them out one by one. Due to how tired he is he won't be able to hold his quirk much longer. This is also combined with the fact that his right arm was torn.

Hand villain: You're best suited for stealth, not head to head fights. Despite your flaw you didn't hesitate to jump in this fight. To put your students at ease. But your biggest mistake was running after me leaving yourself wide open. You even sent the vigilante away from here. Poor, poor choices. And by the way, I'm not the final boss.

He looks to see a huge monstrous looking villain

He looks to see a huge monstrous looking villain. Before he could do anything the huge villain tries to attack Aizawa. But it turns its attention straight to Spider-Man who tried knock him in the head. But he is instead simply grabbed by his entire body. The villain squeezes on Spider-Man's body. He can't help but groan in pain.

Hand villain: I should be hearing cracks by now...Impressive.

The huge villain then throws Spider-Man at a nearby wall at a hurling speed. He lands right into it seemingly knocking him out. The blow destroys part of his suit. Aizawa goes for the attack against the huge villain but is instead grabbed with ease and repeatedly slammed into the ground head first. Aizawa already looks bloodied from the amount if impacts taken.