Let's Get This Thing Started

Student: He threw it over 700 meters just like the hero guy...

Uraraka: Nice he's finally showing us his true power!

Iida: His finger appears to be broken now. Just like in the exam. This quirk is very odd.

Aoyama: It wasn't a very pretty throw...

(Y/n): (mind) This is odd...he told me before that he was quirkless and yet here he is throwing a ball with power and distance no quirkless person can do or acquire...Maybe it appeared a lot later like me. But stuff like that is crazy rare...

Bakugo can be seen with a shocked expression.

Bakugo: (mind) What the hell was that? If he had a quirk, he would've gotten it when we were kids. This is impossible! He's up to something. (Remembers what Midoriya said to him before).

*Midoriya: Someone I look up to told me I have what it takes to be a hero...That's why I'm going to U.A.*

Bakugo: (mind) I'm getting to the bottom of this...(activates his quirk).

Bakugo suddenly rushes Midoriya to try and attack him. Surprising the class.

Bakugo: Hey! Deku you bastard, tell me how you did that or you're dead!

Before he could even touch Midoriya, Bakugo is webbed up by Spider-Man and grabbed with a scarf by Aizawa, who activates his quirk to erase Bakugo's quirk.

Bakugo: What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong? And what is this stuff on me?

Spider-Man: That stuff is called webbing. Due to the stickiness webs are. It acts, for example, like a glue trap for mice. Spiders use them to catch food. Except in this case I don't eat people.

Present-mic (somewhere): Spider-Man. Quirk? Spider: He can do whatever a spider can. Pretty self-explanatory.

Aizawa: My capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy. Stand down. It'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much. It gives me serious dry eye. Spider-Man you can stand down.

Spider-Man: Alrighty then...(let's go of Bakugo).

Class 1-a: (mind) Too bad. That power is amazing...

Present-mic (somewhere): Class 1-a's home room teacher: Shota Aizawa. He can erase the quirk of anyone he looks at. But the effect ends when he blinks.

Mr. Aizawa: (releases Bakugo) You're wasting my time now. Whoever's next can step up.

Midoriya walks away from Bakugo as he holds his finger.

Uraraka: Ouch is your finger ok?

(Y/n): Yea it looks completely broken...

Midoriya: Sure...It's fine...

(Y/n): (mind) After that situation went down. We had to finish our fitness tests which were the sit-ups, seated toe-touch, and the long distance run. Midoriya however had to suffer with the pain in his broken finger. Luckily, Dad kept him from getting hurt by Bakugo. He's probably wondering how he has a quirk as well.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright, time to give you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list. It's not worth going over each individual score.

(Y/n) can see Midoriya worrying about his results. But his attention is diverted to a screen of the ranks of class 1-a.

1st: Momo Yaoyarozu