Practice Makes Perfect Web-Head!

April...

(Y/n) hurries up for school not wanting to be late on the first day. As he leaves the house he looks upon his family portrait one last time before leaving for U.A.

(Y/n): See you guys later.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)

(Y/n) mind: Can't believe the acceptance rate of this place is so small. That just gives the school more quality in teaching new heroes. I heard the school has 20 students per classroom but in my case, adding one more student to class 1-a wasn't a problem for them as it was requested by the principal.

(Y/n) makes it to the huge door of class 1-a and pauses before entering.

(Y/n): This door is huge! I wonder what kinds of people are in here.

???: Hero?

(Y/n): Hey! Midoriya! You're in class 1-a too?

Midoriya: I'm so glad you made it. I wasn't even sure if I would see you here.

(Y/n): Let's not be late shall we?

Midoriya: (nods) Right.

As they open the door they are met with a small argument between two familiar people.

Uptight student: Take your feet off of that desk now!

Bakugo: Huh?

Uptight student: It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creatine (not sure how it's spelled).

Bakugo: You're kidding me right? Your old man put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?

(Y/n): (mind) Oh boy...

Midoriya: (mind) Just my luck...

Uptight student: Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Somei Private Academy.

Bakugo: Somei Huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearin you a new one.

Iida: You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?

Both of them notice the masked student and green haired student.

Iida: It's them...

All of the class then look at the two students. A few chatter from looking at the vigilante.

Midoriya: Uh Hii...

(Y/n): I hope we become partners in the future I guess...

Iida: (walks up to them) Good morning. My name is Tenya Iida from th-

Midoriya: Y-Yea we know...I'm Izuku Midoriya.

(Y/n): My name is Hero.

Iida: Midoriya. Hero. Both of you realized that there was something more to the practical exam didn't you? You must be very perceptive. And I completely misjudged you both. I admit as a student you are both superior to me.

(Y/n): If that's an apology from what happened before, don't beat yourself up about it. It happens...And none of us knew about how we got in until after the exam. Also you don't need to say we're superior or anything.

Iida: I see...

???: Hey I recognize that messed up hair and mask. Falling boy and Vigilante!

Midoriya covers his face from being so close to the floating girl while (Y/n) thinks on how crazy the chances are meeting the same people he met before.

Uraraka: What do you think we're doing today besides orientation? I wonder what our teachers are like. I can't wait to meet everybody.

???: If you're just here to make friends then you can pack your stuff up now.