Aftermath

The teachers and class 1-a look upon the screen showing the battered and tired hero team and the barely touched villain team.

Kaminari: What a weird way for this to end. The losers are practically untouched, and the winners are all on the ground.

Tokoyami: How does the old saying go? They may have lost the battle, but they won the war.

Asui: This class is intense...

Meanwhile, Spider-Man and All Might watch over (Y/n) and Midoriya who get carried away by robots.

Robot 1: To the nurse's office.

Robot 2: I know.

(Y/n): Wait...

The robots stop in front of Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Easy kid, you got battered up hard there. You did good though...

(Y/n): Don't worry, I'm fine...Just need to walk it...off.

He gets off of the stretcher the robots are carrying. He stretches a bit but winces from the pain.

(Y/n): Oww...man that hurts. That blast was wicked strong. But not enough to take me out.

Spider-Man: Newsflash: It did...

(Y/n): What? I knew that Midoriya had history with Bakugo. I figured it was a good time for me to heal while they finished the fight.

Spider-Man: You can't just rely on your healing factor when you want. You've gotten your suit damaged I can tell that you-

All Might: Ahem!

All Might intrudes on the conversation before an argument can start.

All Might: Young Hero! You have done well today. If you are certain that you are well right now then I trust that you are telling the truth. You may head back to where the rest of the class is right now.

(Y/n): Alright then, thanks...

He leaves while his father seems unpleased with his son and All Might.

All Might: (whisper) I'm sorry I intruded on your talk with your son getting hurt, Spider-Man, but arguing with him isn't helping anything.

Spider-Man: (sighs and whispers) I hope you knew what you were doing back there All Might. You should've called the match.

All Might: (whisper) Forgive me. I felt that the fight needed to conclude for Midoriya and Bakugo. It seems the boy knew as well that there was a feud between Bakugo and Midoriya.

Spider-Man: (whispers) Except, (Y/n) was the one mainly fighting him.

All Might: (whisper) Look, my old friend...I regret to be the one that has to say this to you. I may have just started teaching here like you, but I know that students are bound to get hurt during training. The boy also just tried to defend his classmate from getting hurt. All I'm saying is that you can't keep protecting him when he takes a punch. He's far more capable than you think.

Spider-Man stays silent for a bit.

Spider-Man: Deal with troublemaker over there. He looks like he'll scream at any moment.