Chapter 1

Natsu's POV:

I was sleeping a peaceful night with my wife Lucy Heartfilia who is 8 and half months pregnant with twins when i suddenly hear her groaning and woke up instantly. She was twisting and taking turns. Shit!

Natsu: Luce. Luce! Wake up!

Lucy: N-Natsu i-it's hurting. Ahh!!!*screams in pain*

Natsu: hang in there Luce. We're going going to the hospital.

Then noticed I'm getting a call from Ice Princess so i pick it up and put it on speaker. While picking Lucy up in a bridal style and carry her to my car while i speak with him.

Natsu: hurry up and say what is it?! I'm taking Luce to hospital!

Gray: me too! I'm going to hospital as well. Juvia's water broke!

Natsu: Luce's too. Let's hurry up!

Then we have up the call and i carry Luce to the hospital. Lisana was the only doctor available so to my discomfort i had to let her help for the delivery. Then i saw Wendy running to another room with Juvia screaming in pain. She wasn't pregnant with twins tho.

After an hour~~

Lisana came out with the boy only. What's that? I raised my eyebrow as she informed.

Lisana: sorry Natsu we were unable to save the girl.

Natsu: scram.

She have me my son as i feel warm tears running down my cheeks. Gray had put his hands on my shoulders but i can't calm down. How will Luce feel when she'll hear this. After 1 mins or so Wendy came out with Gray's son. I then decided that it's useless to cry over the loss we must move forward and treasure what we have with us.

Lisana's POV:

Huh! I will take away this girl with me. Now my revenge will be done to what you've done to my family Natsu. I will never forgive you. Never! But what will i do with this girl? Let's kill it. *Looks at the child maliciously*

Baby: *smiles innocently as it chuckle a bit seeing Lisana and look at her with her big beautiful brown orbs*

No i can't kill her. She looks away too... Innocent.. Even if she is their child i can't kill an innocent baby like her who have just came to this world. Yeah I'll send it Crocus's orphanage. Then both my revenge will be fulfilled and i won't have to kill the baby as well. Sorry girl but you have to pay for what your family did to my dad.

I then called some of those guys who can so this work for me and sent her to the Crocus. Now my revenge is fulfilled.

Gray's POV:

I saw the sadness in the couple's eyes but i can't help but feel sad as well. Natsu must be really traumatized from what happened but is doing his best to stay cheered up and to keep Lucy cheered up too and i guess Lucy have understood and is trying to keep herself together as well. She had cried a lot when she heard but now she's pulling herself together.

Juvia: it will take them a little while to get healed from this but Juvia believes that they can do it.

Gray: yeah you are right. *Kisses Juvia's forehead* and thank you for such a beautiful gift Juvia. I Love you so much.

Juvia: Juvia loves Gray-Sama as well.

She always speaks in third person but that's what makes her more cute than she already is.

In the morning all our friends came and visit our child when they heard about the girl who died right after her birth they all mourn. We all had felt the exact same pain as them. Means losing a child right after its birth is really painful to withstand. Natsu is really strong to pull himself together after all of this that have happened.

Mira: so Natsu what do you plan on naming the boy.*says in a fangirling way yet a bit upsetly*

Natsu: well i was thinking on naming him Igneel. What do you say Luce?

Luce: that will be nice but how about this? Igneel Luke Dragneel.

Natsu: *says cheerfully and energetically* AWESOME!

Lucy: glad that you liked it.*smiles while holding Igneel and kisses his forehead*

Natsu: we will give all the love to him that we were unable to give our babygirl.

Lucy: *smiles warmly*definitely. Right Iggy?

I saw the smiling cheerfully and innocently. *Sighs* hope they will stay and happy just like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued~~