Chapter 2

No one's POV:

18 years later~~

A certain pink haired was cheerfully running around the orphanage with a red dragon plushie in her hand.

Katherine: Nashi C'mon you're not a 5 year old child. Stop running around like that.

Katherine is the owner and caretaker of the orphanage. And Nashi is here favorite child all over the kids. Nashi is actually Natsu and Lucy's child but since she's at the orphanage the owner face her the surname Stellar.

Nashi: but old Katherine I'm way too excited to go to the high school tomorrow! I'm going to Fairy Tail Academy tomorrow at Magnolia! I'm so so so very much excited.

Katherine: i know so shouldn't you be packing and arranging your stuffs other than running all around like a kiddo.

Nashi: oh yeah! You're right! *she was about to run to her room when she ask* but old Katherine when I'll be fine to Magnolia where will i stay?

Katherine: silly girl of course you'll be staying at the hostel dorms. The school is taking responsibility for your everything. But for the rest of the stuffs like clothing and food you need to earn. So do you have anything in mind?

Nashi: yeah i was thinking to getting a job at Magnolia library. I've heard that the owner is really kind and generous she may give me a job there.

Katherine: good thing. I'm so proud of  you my little girl have grown up so much. Since childhood you had made me proud. You were always so intelligent that the orphanage never had to worry about your studies. You had always got scholarships for studying since Junior High. Now won't take anymore of your time. Go get your things packed ok?

Nashi: Aye sir!

Nashi's POV:

I'm so gonna miss everything here... i was clearly able to hear the sadness in old Katherine's voice. She's the closest person to me. She's like a grandmother to me. I still something wonder why my parents abandon me and left me in this orphanage. Was i that bad to be with them? Did they really hated me that much? This are still my questions. Anyways tomorrow I'm going to Fairy Tail High School as Academy is for the who've graduated from the High School. Me and Duncan both are going together. He's also getting scholarship for studies.

Somewhere else in Magnolia~~

Lucy's POV:

Lucy: Iggy hurry up and pack your stuffs!

Igneel: ugh! Mom! I don't wanna go to the dorms. It's so boring there. I won't even be able to meet with Sylvia also!

Lucy: Sylvia is going to dorms as well this year you idiot!

Igneel: *shot wake up as he fall off the bed* owi!

Lucy: now C'mon quickly pack your stuffs lover boy.

Igneel: i hope you're not joking about it.

Lucy: of course not. You can ask her if you like to.

Igneel: fine i believe ya.

Lucy: good. Now be quick. Finish before dinner.

Igneel: Aye sir!

How much i wish sometimes that my babygirl to be with us as well. What wrong had we did to lose her... The girl was silent when she was born. I had saw Lisana trying to make her cry but she didn't even budge. But good thing that we at least for our Igneel alive. I hope that she's enjoying her time watching us from the heaven and sending us get good wishes. I'm sorry baby... It was all mommy's fault... *Sobs silently*

Natsu: *comes from behind and hugs Lucy softly with chin in her shoulders as he speak* wishing that our babygirl to be with us?

Lucy: *nods softly*

Natsu: *turns to make her look at him* Luce we can't bring her back but we can cherish the one we've got with us. It wasn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself. Ok?

Lucy: *smiles and nods softly* got it.

Igneel's POV:

Mom dad thinks that i don't know about my sister who died right after my birth but they don't know that i actually know. They always shows how tough they are but i know that deep down in their heart they regret on losing her. And if you're wondering that who Sylvia is um well she's uncle Gray and Juvia's youngest daughter Sylvia Ur Fullbuster. She's the world's most beautiful girl to me. Well we're not dating because of her dad. But i hope we could do that soon. Yup you got me right i really have a huge crush on her since Junior High. Well due to her intellegent brain she was promoted to the same class as me and Storm. She's only one year younger than us. She have beautiful curly light blue hairs like sky and have beautiful crystal blue eyes. She's just so perfect that i can't explain. I was busy with thinking this stuffs that i suddenly felt a pat on my shoulders and turn only to see my mom smirking at me.

Lucy: back to Earth Loverboy.

Igneel- O-Oh.

Lucy: hehe anyways dinner is ready. Come down quickly before your gobble all the food.

Igneel: Aye!

Then me and mom ran down to see my old man already making himself ready to gobble every single thing he can see on the table.

Igneel: dad we're here as well you know for eating food?

Natsu: ofc i do. *Speaks while eating food*

Igneel and Lucy: it's useless to say anything to you.

Then me and mom burst out laughing and then we took our portions of our food before dad gobble them and then we ate our food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued~~