Chapter 7

Next day~~

Igneel's POV;

From today Nashi will leave. And certainly I'm feeling uneasy like something out someone is leaving me. Someone who should have been with me since birth. Someone who should be the one in my family. Someone whom my parents miss. But it's just my hallucinations. How can she be. She was dead right after birth. She can't be her. Anyways. I saw Nashi chatting with everyone cheerfully but i can see the hidden pain in her eyes. She looked at me and smiled cheerfully. Her smile is like a warm sun and she's like the most shiny and twinkling star in the night sky. Nashi we will all miss you dearly.

Sylvia: you ok Igneel-Sama?

Luke: *smiles and nods* yeah. Just thinking about stuffs.

Sylvia: ok. Sylvia hopes it isn't anything serious.

Igneel: don't worry everything is fine..

Sylvia: ok Igneel-Sama. Let's go and try since French cuisines.

Igneel: sure let's go.

Storm's POV:

Everything is great here but why am i feeling uneasy at heart? It's like something bad is about to happen. I looked at Nashi and a was smiling cheerfully but i don't know why i was seeing pain and hurt in there. It was like she was going to lose something so she's enjoying her moment with us. It's like we are seeing each other for the last time. But i think it's all m hallucinations. But is it feeling so real. After a while principal lined us up and have us our degree. Nashi talked something personal and t principal agreed for it. What's going on? Why am i feeling aches in my heart. I'm feeling my chest tightening for some reason. I don't know why. Something fishy is going on. Igneel it's also looking Saeed for some kind. Does he like Nashi and pretends to my sister that he loves her? No Igneel isn't that kind of man. He sees Nashi as his big sister.

Storm: Nashi may have some words with you?

Nashi: huh? What is it Storm?

Storm: Nashi can you please be honest with me?

Nashi: eh? W-What's wrong Storm? Are you feeling unwell at somewhere or anything?

Storm: please tell Nashi. You and Igneel are both behaving somehow different. What's wrong? Tell me. Don't you think me as your closest best friend? If you do then please tell me.

Nashi: *takes a deep breath* well Storm I'm leaving...

Storm: huh?

Nashi: after today maybe we won't see each other again.

Storm: does Igneel know that?

Nashi: certainly Yes.

Storm: So two are a thing now huh?

Nashi: what!? No! He's just like my little brother that's it.

Storm: so it's to the reason he knows.

Nashi: he forced me to tell him... I'm sorry Storm but there are a few things that you don't need to know...

Storm: but why? What wrong have i done that you're willing to tell him but not to me.

Nashi: *looks at him with teary eyes and smiling face* it's better if you don't know a few things.

Storm: *sighs and looks down sadly as he nod*

Nashi: Storm don't be sad. I'm doing this for both us cuz it's better for both of our future.

Storm: fine i wish you good luck on y journey. I hope you'll find someone better for yourself in future.

*Feels ache* ow! what's with this pain I'm feeling in my heart.

Nashi: thanks but i don't wanna have anyone better cuz who i have is best for me in billionth.

Storm: and that is?

Nashi: you... Thanks for everything Storm. I'll never forget it.

Storm: *smiles and hugs her with teary eyes* I'll miss you Stellar.

Nashi: *smiles and hugs back* i know and I'll do as well. Good bye.

Storm: you're leaving right now?

Nashi: yeah. Cuz I'm afraid of i don't leave now I'll never be able to leave.

Storm: then please stay.

Nashi: I'm sorry Storm but i can't do that. I've made my decision.

Storm: fine. We'll meet again someday Princess.

Nashi: maybe we will my king.

And with that she left like wave of wind. Igneel have her, her luggage and hugs her softly and looked like he wished good luck as she nodded and left.

We will meet again someday for sure Nashi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued~~