Chapter 8

7 years later~~

Nashi's POV:

After that day i never met Storm and others. I am still in touch with Igneel and due to Sylvia's stalking about everything as well but she didn't expose anything. I study in Fairy Tail Academy with scholarship online. I had told principal my situation and a had agreed but now I'm a single mother of my two year old intellegent children. I've twins. A girl and a boy. The girl have my hairs and Storm's eyes and the boy well let's say he's the ditto copy of his father. He have raven hairs and crystal blue eyes. *Sniffles dramatically* why don't one of them for my eyes. So hurting. The kids are just 5 years old but are so intelligent. Right now they were getting changed. We're going to igneel's wedding. I'm in Tokyo right now so i need to catch my flight two days in advance.

*Ring* *ring*

Oh Iggy is calling me.

Nashi: Hey Iggy.

Igneel: Nashi wedding is in there days where in the name of all are you?

Nashi: don't be impatient my baby brother. The kids are just getting changed. Well be there till morning on day after tomorrow. And Liddan Kawavhi is coming with us too.

Igneel: *sigh* fine. Be careful on your way here.

Nashi: got it.

I hung up the call.

Kids: we're done mom! Let's go!*cheers*

Liddan: lets go Ms. Nashi.

Nashi: hai.

These are my kids. Stoshi Kohana Stellar and Alex Silver Stellar. And Liddan is my boss who have confessed to me for a billion of time and I've always him.

Stoshi: i can't wait to see aunt Sylvia!

Alex: yeah it's been long we meet her and uncle Igneel.

Nashi: ok ok. But in the ceremony don't call me mother. Just call me-

Stoshi: mommy you're still scared to face daddy?

Nashi: kinda. *Laughs nervously*

Liddan: baby if he rejects you can come to me anytime ;3

Nashi: uh its fine.

Alex: he was jerk who didn't took responsibility for what he did making mummy suffer.

Liddan: agreed.

Stoshi: don't be afraid mummy. We're here with you if try to do anything with you we will handle him.

Alex: exactly.

Nashi: *touched* my kids love me so much.

Liddan: ey! I'm here too.

Nashi: yeah yeah sure you're Liddan. But kid's don't call daddy jerk. He don't even know and i never also told him about it so how could he take the responsibility that we never knew it or saw this coming.

Liddan: *sighs* right.

Stoshi: mummy is right there as well. Well ok we won't do anything to daddy.

Nashi: good now let's go out else well miss the flight.

With that we went to airport and and board on the plane. All the way there Alex kept on working on his tab as well as Stoshi. My kids are born genius. She had learnt walking and talking within 1 year. And studies really hard. They both are computer math and physics geniuses. Stoshi is best in math, computer and literature and Alex is best in maths, computer, physics and technology. They're both even great in sports as well. They learn things just in the blink of an eye. Alex is even a great cook. I work as an article writter as well as an actress with my pen name Luna Star since two years after i finished my graduation. I've done honours and masters in literature physics and computer at the same time in those three years by taking special courses from the academy. And Liddan Kawavhi used to be an orphan and we are both of same age but when we were 8 years old he was adopted by the Lion could of the movie star Leo Lion and Aries Lion. After that day we met when i had went in Lion company to give my interview as an actress. He's not only my boss but also my personal manager and a Loverboy whom i don't know how many times have i rejected but he still peters but good thing is here never let any awkwardness to appear in our friendship and always jokes around.