Chapter 6

One month later~~

Nashi's POV:

Everything is great here. People all love me here. Specially my dorm mates. I already feel like i do belong here. Duncan also found himself a pretty girlfriend. She's really nice to be honest. Since the tiny incident of the kiss thing Storm and i are extra cautious. I can't believe that gave him my first kiss even i had missed him baki. But to be honest it was really nice and gentle. It was just how i wanted my first love to be. Thanks to Kohana my life is going great. I have got great friends to rely on. Although Sylvia thinks me her love rival cuz me and Luke spends more time together by discussing about books and other stuffs. But not only Luke but Gale also stays with us and discuss the study matters. Storm always shows and says that he isn't good at studies but he is actually pretty well. Cuz due to my presence Luke and me always get first place while Gale always come 2nd and Storm comes third in class tests. Rose and Nova comes fifth and Sylvia comes fourth sure to Luke's guidance. She is actually a very sweet girl. Rose is a bit scary but still very sweet and calling but never destroy her cake to be ready with a coffin to bury yourself in there. Nova is a model material. She does modelling and Sylvia as well but Nova is smart and kinda like a chef cuz the food she cooks is amazing. She says that she learnt coming from her mom so i can guess why she is so good at it. When Nova and Sylvia stays out due to modelling stuffs i cook food for everyone. Sometimes happens that all the girls are busy with work staying outside or goes to their home for something that time Storm tried to mess with me but you know that was actually cuz he acts and whines like a child. He just for food or drink or ice-cream specially. He's so cute like that. Right now I'm in my P.E class and is against a short white haired girl's team. Her name is Bixxy. I don't know why but she always give a weird vibe like I'm snatching someone away from her. She always try to get close to storm but he always ignores her or give her cold stares. What a bad woman. Always clinging to someone who don't even bother to spare a look at her. Anyways that's none of my business. I then looked at Nova and she was furious. I followed her gaze and saw Bixxy trying to flirt with Luke, Gale & Storm. Oops now she screed up stuffs on her own.

Nova: *yells* Ey bitch! Stop flirting with the guys of our group.

Bixxy: *smirks as she kept an innocent face and tries to make her look pitiful and weak* why cousin? What have i ever done to you that you're so mean to me.

Sylvia: cuz you're a slut whose trying to snatch our man and become a white you bloody bitch!*yells furiously*

And here it goes.

Bixxy: is there something left for you say Pinkie? *Says in an uninterested tone*

Guess i need to jump into the fight as well.

Nashi: well you look like an angel but you're actually a dick sucking whore knows nothing other than fucking boys and having sex. If you say that half of the boys in the school with lewd have seen your body and have sex with you it wouldn't be any surprising. Take my advise and stop having so much sex at such a young age or else your kidneys will be damaged really soon.

Nova and Sylvia: *titers and Snickers*.

Sylvia: nice one Nashi.

Nova: yeah i totally agree with it.

No one's POV:

After Nashi's remark each every single student in the gym were laughing at Bixxy including Luke, Gale and Storm. It's just Bixxy's few minions were the only ones who weren't laughing out more better to say since we're embarrassed and some we're trying to hold back their laugh where as some were angry. Bixxy came in front of Nashi and was about to slap her while Nova catch her wrist before Bixxy can hit Nashi and throw on the floor.