Chapter 3

Duncan's POV:

I'm so glad that me and Nashi are going to the same High school together. I'm Duncan Starlight grandson of Grandma Katherine. Right now all the kids including my angel Nashi and my grandma we're all eating our dinner. It's fun but it's more fun when Nashi is around. I've a huge crush on her since my childhood. I'm 17 but she's 16. Well she's intelligent and smart since childhood so she learnt her stuffs faster but i was slower so i had dropped to lower section as her since we were in kindergarten. But i don't regret that cuz made me and Nashi close and she always helps me with studies so because of her i got scholarship as well.

Nashi: what's wrong Duncan?

Duncan: hmm? Oh nothing just thinking about stuffs.

Nashi: oh. Ok bro.

Ouch! That hurted Nashi darling.

Nuwa: weirdo.

She's Nuwa Yoda. Nashi's bestie.

Nashi: Nuwa that was rude. Say sorry.

Nuwa: fine. *Groans* sorry. Happy now?

Duncan: whatever.

Nuwa: why you-

Old Katherine: Nuwa behave now.

Nuwa: ok ok

Then we ate in peace while Nashi cracked a few jokes making us all laugh. After dinner Nashi and Nuwa washed the plates while giggling a bit. So wonderful. Just like my pretty pink i mean salmon haired angel. After finishing i called Nashi and took her to the backyard.

Nashi: what is it Duncan? Why did you bring me here at such a late hour?

Duncan: Nashi i have something to tell you. No more correctly confess to you.

Nashi: *confused and clueless*

Duncan: Nashi since the day I've laid my eyes on you I've never saw anyone as beautiful, cheerful, kind and generous like you. You're like the beautiful Lotus between the lake surrounded by snakes to protect you from harms way. You're so strong yet so fragile and emotional. Nashi can please do me the favour more better to say honour to be my girlfriend before we go to the High School? I really really love you Nashi. It will be my honor to be your boyfriend. So will you?

Nashi: *stunned as she blush a bit and say* oh Duncan thanks for so much love and compliment but i see you as my big brother and a very good and close friend of mine. I'm sorry but i can't accept your proposal to be your girlfriend. I'm sorry but i can't return your feeling to you. I don't mean to hurt but i don't really feel the same like you want. I love you too but just as a little sister will do to their big brother. I'm sorry if i hurted you.

Why.... Why Nashi? I loved you for so long... just to see this coming..... Why?

Nashi: i hope you can understand me Duncan.

Duncan: it's ok Nashi. It's just i felt that you may have same feeling as me. But it's fine. I won't push you or force you to love me. I respect your feelings. So let's just stay the way we are. Of you ever find your soulmate always remember that I'll support you ok?

Nashi: got it Duncan!*smiles cheerfully at him*

That's the smile i love in my lovely Nashi's face. Maybe she wasn't my soulmate. But it's ok. I'll not force her to love me.