Chapter 10

Last night after Storm came back from Nashi's place~~

Storm's POV:~

What did he meant the night before the graduation? What had happened? Think Storm... Think... I sit on my bed thinking about it all. But I can't figure out.. then I remember the flashes of my memories when I kissed Nashi today. I started to focus then I remembered that a day before the day of graduation day I woke up naked and Nashi had scolded me that I slept naked the night before the day of graduation. That night everyone was too drink. And now to think it deeply I remember that at that night everyone was heavily drunk and me and Nashi were feeling hot too... And were locked in our rooms... Then.. *thinks deeper* oh yes then I was on the bed with my trousers only and Nashi had started stripping her clothes... Then what had happened... AAHHH! *screams in his head as he Scratches his hair rapidly messing them* oh yes then seeing her like that I was unable to stop myself that we had started kissing each other then.... Then.... Then!? Then... Ah Yes then we had started doing those stuffs. Yes! I remember now. Me and Nashi had did it that night... That means those two are.... Those two are my kids. *sits up happily and cheerfully* YES THEY'RE MY KIDS. NO THEY'RE MY AND NASHI'S KIDS! *cheers happily and cheerfully* but why didn't Nashi every tell me about it... She even lied in the morning that we did nothing that night while we really had... Why did she lied to me... Was it because we were not dating or she took it as mistake and wanted to have nothing to do with this... I'll ask it tomorrow. I hope you'll answer me honestly Nashi....

Next morning (time after he came to visit Nashi in her room)~~

Still Storm's POV:~

Storm: Nashi? *Walks close to her*

Nashi: W-What are you doing? *Steps back softly*

Storm: *closes door and locks it as he turns to Nashi again as he and pins her to the door* now be honest and tell me who's kids are they?

Nashi: w-why ask all of a sudden?

Storm: *walks close to her and grabs her arms not hard tho* answer me.. please... I want to know Nashi...

Nashi: *looks away a bit* Storm....

Storm: *tears up as he buries his head in her neck crying softly* tell me... Please....

Nashi: *eyes widen a bit as she tears up too and speaks* storm.... I'm so sorry *burst in tears and cries burying her head in his hairs*

We cried for a while and then we slowly calm down and we sat on the couch in a silence of two or three minutes and then she spoke.

Nashi: s-so you remembered everything?

Storm: *nods softly*

Nashi: so w-will you take the k-kids away from me now?

Storm: no! I won't! Why would I?! They're our kids! My dream... How can I take them away from you... I want you to help me take care of them and stay with them forever. And with me as well.

Nashi: Y-You mean?... *Eyes widen a bit*

Storm: yes Nashi Dragneel. I Strom Fullbuster wants to marry you and have a family with you. So... *Gets on one knee and opens his right arm* will do me the honor to let me be your husband and be my Mrs. Fullbuster?

Nashi: *gasps surprisedly and had her hands on her lips and tears up* Y-You are honest right Storm?

Storm: Nashi, I'm never dishonest with you and I promise I'll never be dishonest with you in the future as well. So will you Marry me? And give me the honor to your husband and your bring my wife, my Mrs Fullbuster?

Nashi: yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!! I will Storm!! *Gets to his level and hugs him happily*

This is the best moment of my life.

Storm: I love you my princess, my Nashi Dragneel, no more correct soon-to-be- Mrs Fullbuster.

Nashi: Storm! Y-You D-Dummy! *Blushes furiously and hides her face in his chest*

Storm: thank you Nashi. Thank you making me most happiest person in the world. I love you so very much. *Kisses her warmly*

Nashi: *blushes and kisses back softly*

??- ahem!

We were kissing while I suddenly heard a fake cough loud enough to break our kissing session and we turn out heads to look at that person. But to be correct it wasn't just one person but 8!?!? What the Fuck!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued~~