🖤Masky🖤

!!!A/N!!! The reader's "backstory' is gonna be on the longer side but I wanna flesh them out so I reccomend reading it for context at least. After that's done I'll get to the actual headcanons of yandere Masky so if you wanna skip to that, you can. Buckle up cause i have a lot of ideas for this one..
Art is done by yours truly
This story was inspired by a fanfiction i found on Quotev called 'Songbird in a snowstorm' so go check it out, it's really good!
Enjoy the story reader darlings!

_______________
~~~~~~~~~~
_______________

The world always tried to break you, crumble your will ever since you were a child. Your parents relationship was hollow, withered and failing after you came along. They saw you as nothing but a trophy. Your hometown kept looking darker and darker as the years passed and people kept putting expectations on you, even when you were breaking down. Feeling stuck in a routine, you planned your escape from everything that was holding you down.
So when you finally became old enough you left that god forsaken place. Being free off the pressure was almost unbelievable.

You moved from place to place for a while, not being able to quite settle, until you came across a national park that was hiring people for the watch towers. It's not like there was much of a choice and hey the nature was refreshing, you didn't have to socialize much and it would keep you fed for a while at least, so it's a perfect fit! Right?
-
-
_____
{{【Taking you】}}
_____

The blizzard was getting worse every second. You've spend maybe 3 months here with only one person as your company, a person you've never even seen. Your co-worker so to speak named Amy. You two had started to grow closer despite not even seeing each other's faces. She was a flirty girl but you didn't mind that much. It was fun having her around.

Spending time all alone in a snow storm wasn't that appealing so you reached for the radio phone, but before you could pick it up, it started to make noise.
Blood ran cold in your veins as you heard sounds of struggling and thumps. The grunts you heard we're all too familiar, if muffled. You jumped up from your bed, grabbed your jacket and ran through the door without a second thought. No way in hell you're gonna leave the only person who you considered a friend.

Within 10 minutes you got to Amy's watchtower and were practically flying up the stairs. Once you slammed the door open you were ready to throw hands at whoever was here. At this point you would've turn the lights on but look at that! The storm cut the power off. Great just fantastic. A metallic smell filled your senses with another smell mixed in. '..cigarettes?'
You barely had time to react when you heard a deep raspy chuckle coming from the door as you felt weight on your back. You managed to kick your attacker off of you but before you could get up-
!BANG!

Everything went dark. . . . .
__________________________

{{ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ }}
_____

Originally Masky had thought of you as an easy target. Just another lone soul in the national park forest. But since he's a perfectionist when it comes to work, he started to figure out everything he needed to know about you. Over time after learning about you, spending time watching and listening the stalking turned into an obsession. Being in the mental state he was, the lines between feelings and obsessing were blurred so he didn't even realize it happen.
The more he learned about you the less he wanted to kill you, rather keep you. Seeing you in so many ways, hell even when you changed after the work day Masky was watching.
______________________

{{ ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ }}
_______

The longer he spend learning about you, the more he started to notice how perfect you were for him. Scarred, fiesty, how easily you got flustered when Amy made flirty or suggestive comment, but what really got him going was your voice. The way you talked, laughed, how your tone sounded just a bit broken by the years. It started to drive him nuts. Masky didn't even notice the shift between just being a target and becoming another addiction to him. How you moved, sounded, looked, acted. You were just so fucking adorable.
He had to wait before striking, before he could make his move, he needed to plan ahead.

You had power over him. Seeing you leave or meet someone else would've driven him nuts. You were driving him nuts. He took you so he could get control back, control you didn't even know you had.

Finally getting his hands on you felt so good so rewarding, it felt like so much tension was released when he finally caressed you. And he wasn't about to let go anytime soon.
________________________

{{ ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ }}
______

Even after you started to live with him in his cabin deep within the woods Masky keeps following you around the place.

He enjoys the feeling of your warmth against his body and you're the first and only company he's had in ages so he's quite cuddly.

Sometimes you'd find him staring at you before turning around and finding him right in front of your face. He couldn't help it, the little yelp or squeak you made while your eyes filled with fear for a moment is just too cute in his eyes. He'd give you hugs or pecks afterwards though sort of as an apology which usually turned into a make out session. Masky can't keep his hands off of you after all.

He quite likes to tease you, wether it's to annoy you or get you flustered, or both.

You're like nicotine, he's completely addicted and once he starts he can't stop. He's even a bit desperate.
Masky has always been quick to fall under addictions and obsessions, he has those tendencies so it should come as no surprise that he's pretty needy when it comes to you.

Whenever he's in a playful mood, you'll find him grabbing you from behind, pulling you on his lap, kissing your neck, nibbling your ear or pinning you against the wall or under him. Your soft groans and blood rushing to your cheeks drives him wild. The way you feel against his grip while giving quiet whimpers is just so satisfying.

Not having you around becomes almost unbearable. You quickly become all he thinks about whenever he's away in the forest and you best believe me when I say, when he comes home he nearly breaks the door ready to rail you.
((If you're not into that, ready to drown you in cuddles))
___________________________

{{ ᴘᴜɴɪꜱʜᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ }}

Oh Masky doesn't usually punish you. It's not like you can even try to escape, the freezing forest continues for ages and nobody is waiting for you to come home anyways. In a way you don't even want to return to society, what was there to return to? A rat wheel maybe. You aren't sure if staying with him is better or not.

He doesn't really mind you struggling since it barely has any affects. Even if he's a yandere he's on the rational side of the spectrum and he understands you're gonna need time to adjust. You'll love him eventually.
Masky HATES seeing you get hurt in any way so he doesn't hurt you physically. Like ever.
Whenever you snap at him or get sassy, he likes to pin you against something and growl "you wanna repeat that, hm?~" or something along those lines. That shuts you up pretty well and gives him a rush of power.

If you really fuck up, he'll keep you in a lead and a collar for a while.
______________________

{{ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏꜱʏ }}

There's no one else. I've made sure of that. No one to take you away... So don't worry about it babes~
_______________

{{ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ }}

-babes
-shorty
-smokin'
________

{{ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ }}

There's none. Even if you wanted and managed to kill him you'd just end up starving alone. He's all you've got now and you're all he's got. You don't wanna commit suicide, you'll never take the cowards way out. Masky knows that. He knows everything about you. But y'know what? Maybe you'll grow to kind of like him. He hasn't hurt you by far. Maybe you'll get used to this..
_____________________

_______________
~~~~~~~~~~
_______________

Ya boi is back with a fanfic after ages! If you wonder what happened to the old ones, I didn't wanna continue them and deleted them so you guys won't wait around for nothing.
This is the basic template for these yandere proxy/marble hornets scenarios, but if ya got any requests or one shot ideas or something like that just lemme know!
Also as a side note: slenderman or other crossovers are probably not gonna be mentioned. I'm gonna write it in a way that they're all in separate universes.
Welp that's all for today!

Buh bye reader darlings