🥀yandere alphabet {Alex Kralie}🥀

Gonna feed some starving Alex fans today :D most of the focus is on Brian and Tim when it comes to fanfics and don't get me wrong, they're sexy asf, I just wanna lend Alex some of that love too.

Enjoy reader darlings~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

~this man is protective as hell. He'll be a real sweetheart to you, but in public, anyone who gives you shit is gonna get yelled at.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

~he doesen't like making too big of a mess since cleaning up is always a pain, that's why he tends to use a gun.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

~he's a bit of a tsundere sometimes but mostly he's a total sweetheart. He might not admit that you're looking extra cute today or something along those lines, but it's pretty easy to see.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

~he rarely let's you go outside, and when he does, he follows close behind making sure you're safe.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

It will take a while to crack his shell, but when he eventually opens up, Alex is gonna be ready to tell you about anything. If something bothers him, he's gonna cut the bullshit and get straight to the point.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

~he'd be frustrated and that's about it.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

~he'd let the chase continue for a bit longer even if he could capture you. He might even text you saying things like- "I see you next to that bench sweetheart"

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

~he can be really REALLY cruel to your friends or family and you'll have to take the blame most of the time. Alex isn't exactly considerate.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

~just to escape from everything with you.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

~as I said, he'll get straight to the point. Though sometimes your convincing won't be enough to stop him from hurting whoever he's jealous of.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

~he tends to be pretty affectionate, though his tsundere side can show. It's nothing too serious, he doesn't insult or harm you, he just gets a bit hissy when he's flustered. Otherwise he treats you surprisingly gently, opening car doors, pecking your cheek or even picking you up to bring you home when you're tired after work/school.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

~the relationship would start like any other, asking you out and going on dates, all that stuff.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

~very much so. He can be really sassy and even rude with anyone else and he lashes out easily. Total opposite when it comes to you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

~he might force you to watch him murder someone.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

~free will when it comes to relationships, you're his partner and he won't let anything change that. Wether you like it or not.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

~pretty patient, though he can get a bit hissy, as stated earlier.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

~he'll try to find you and would find you eventually. If you died, he'd probably isolate himself from everyone else.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

~not really no.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

~it started off a simple highschool crush, eventual relationship and overly growing attachment

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

~he'd be the best support he could and give you space if you needed it.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

~he's more of a tsundere with you, you might not even know about the yandere part at the beginning. And even when you do find out, he still acts pretty normal around you.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

~wether or not he will admit it, you can make him melt really easily.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

~Psychologically? Maybe. Physically? Not likely.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

~he believes you two deserve to be together and it would be a crime not to. On the inside, he absolutely adores you, but mostly hides it.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

~you guys were dating for two years before his first real yandere act.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

~Possibly. It's a low chance though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~