🖤*~better~* {Tim oneshot}🖤

He just wanted to forget about everything that happened. He wanted to get rid of that mask, haunting him every time his eyes landed on it. The ghostly white image wouldn't leave his mind, no matter how hard he tried to brush it off.
That is, until he found you again.

Tim never would have thought that bumping into a collage friend would ultimately end up saving his torn soul, yet there you were. Like an angel, you reached out and pulled him from the darkness, the spiral he was falling into.
You encouraged him to seek a doctor and helped him when he lost yet another job, he was always welcome in your home. Tim was downright baffled by your sweetness. You helped redeem his soul for good.

His torment had stopped. He didn't wake up in the middle of the woods not recalling what had happened or how he got there, he didn't lose chunks of his memory and he was able to keep a steady job. You had insisted the doctors visits had helped but he always thanked you instead.

In his eyes, it was you who made it all stop. Even if the medicine kept IT away, you took him to the doctor's office and you were there to find him when he was lost.

Then one day he realized it. He loved you. He loved you so so deeply. Helplessly even. Nothing in this world made him happier than hearing that you were willing to try things out with him. You were too much of a gem to pass up, sounds cheesy I know.

Tim looked down at your sleeping form, passed out and breathing peacefully in his arms, and he smiled. He would have yet another doctors appointment tomorrow, this one would be quite early in the morning. He probably should've felt annoyed at the unpleasantly early schedule star, but when you were in his arms it was impossible to feel anything negative. He should probably get some rest, otherwise the morning would feel like absolute hell.
Still holding you, he drifted to a deep slumber, at last at peace.

The future was looking better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one was quite cheesy but I enjoyed writing it. Apologies for the unusually short oneshot but this felt relaxing to write and I thought "might as well release it"
Don't worry, I'll get back to the angsty stuff soon enough ;)

Until next time reader darlings~