🥀yandere alphabet {Hoodie}🥀

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

~While Hoodie isn't the talkative type, he does enjoy showing intense affection by kissing/making out, hugging you tightly and whispering sweet things in your ear while you two are at it.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

~he's more of the type to kidnap and torture his victims rather than just beat them to death. He's one sadistic bitch and if the person is someone you care about, he'll just frame them for murder so they get jailed rather than killing them.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

~he'd treat you quite nicely after 'confessing', if a bit creepy.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

~he'd watch you pretty much every second of the day.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

~it takes a while for him to open up since he's pretty silent but eventually he will start telling you things about himself and show his deeper side.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

~he'd be a bit annoyed but he wouldn't worry too much.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

~he'd watch you try to escape and see you get hopeful but film you every step of the way and send the videos to you and take you back. So I suppose he'd kind of see it as a game even if he doesn't usually like it when you try to escape.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

~the psychological torment probably.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

~to keep you safe and sound with him and to have you never slip out of his grasp.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

~he gets jealous REALLY easily but usually controls himself most of the time. If he feels threatened, he tortures them and leaves them to die or gets them in jail.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

~he's a man of few words, never says anything extra but he pulls you in hugs, kisses and pecks often. 'I love you' isn't extra in his eyes, by the way.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

~at first, you'll find small things different in your house. Teapot already out when you walk in the kitchen, shampoo you forgot to buy in the shower, you get the idea.
After a week or two he'll send you a video following a co-worker or classmate you don't like and well, you can guess what happens after that.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

~Hoodie is downright cold and emotionless to everyone besides you.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

~disappearing and sending pictures and videos of you to remind you he's always there.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

~the right to have some goddamn privacy mainly.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

~very, he never really gets mad at you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

~if you somehow escaped, he'd find you. He always does.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

~no, probably not.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

~simple, he found you, he wanted you and he got you. In case you haven't noticed, Hoodie doesen't give two shits about other people besides you so he didn't really care wether or not you were taken or crushing on someone else or if someone was crushing on you.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

~he'd be confused but try to comfort you.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

~he's more of a stalker or a sadist since he doesn't actually kill people unless he really has to. He prefers just teaching them a lesson on having them locked behind bars for the rest of their lives.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

~you actually soften him quite a bit even if he doesn't show it much. It wouldn't take much to convince him into letting you have some alone time.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

~physically? Never. Mentally? Maybe but unintentionally.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

~he doesn't worship you, he sees you as something to protect and cherish.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

~a month maybe, he doesn't wait around. Though he does enjoy messing with you before making the big move.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

~he tries not to.