🖤Hoodie🖤

!!!A/N!!! finally getting to my favorite spooky boi, yes Brian is my favorite out of all of em, sue me bitch. I really enjoyed writing this one so I hope you enjoy reading it~
Also side note: I edited the Masky story for a bit so yeh if you wanna check that out.
Art is once again done by me

Have fun reader darlings!~
_______________
~~~~~~~~~~
_______________

Your breathing turned into little clouds circling you before fading away as you pulled your scarf closer to your face. Hoodie was almost mesmerized by how beautiful you looked in cold weather that he almost forgot why he was there. Taking his camera out he took yet another picture of you from the shadows of the forest.
He wouldn't have to wait for too long now, the night was gonna be windy and everything was gonna be covered by snow when morning comes. Perfect time to finally make his appearance to you. He was just itching to finally have you in his grasp for good.
'soon [Y/N]~ very soon..' He thought as he blend in with the shadows and disappeared out of sight completely. The snow would cover his footprints nicely..

As soon as he got home, he headed straight for the photograph room. What's the photograph room you may ask? Well it's a room filled with pictures of you. Seeing all his 'memories' of you gave Hoodie a wave of nostalgia.
As he was setting his newest addition to the collection, he though about the day he found you. .

~°Flashback°~

~
Hoodie was watching his newest victims from the shadows. A young woman was being surrounded by a group of middle aged looking men, he could guess what they were planning to do. 'Five easy targets. .'
The men had the young woman pinned next to a rusty looking door, most likely a back alley of some club. Well it didn't matter to Hoodie, all of them would be gone soon.

Before he could move forward though, the door slammed open and a rather small person ran through.
He didn't have time to process what just happened when the person whacked a baseball bat against one of the men's cheek.
Hoodie cancelled his plans on the murder as he followed the scene, amused by the little savior fighting off the gang while the woman was cowering behind them.

You finished the show fairly quickly, the men were tipsy and only brought a pocket knife so it wasn't too hard to knock them down.
Setting the bat down next to the brick wall, you offered your hand for the shaked up lady and she quickly grabbed onto it. She almost burst into tears as she wrapped her arms around you.
"[Y-Y/N]. ." She sobbed quietly.
'so that's your name huh? I might just keep an eye on you. . [Y/N]'

"You're okay now Charlie. . Shh it's alright."
Charlie was one of your only friends and she always drew an eye when she was passing by. People hitting on her or catcalling her was nothing new. She ignored them though, I mean why pay attention to those pathetic asshats anyway? This was the first time anyone took it this far though. Luckily you heard the commotion through the door and stopped the trouble. Charlie felt really lucky to have you. You may not have been the best at showing affection but she knew you really cared about your loved ones.

After you two called the police and you headed home, Hoodie started to follow you. Then an idea popped in his head. What if he took a picture of you? Just in case he needed to research you or find you again for whatever reason. So he took out his camera and snapped a photograph. Once you arrived home he took your address down and waited for night to fall. You obviously locked the doors before going to sleep so he moved to your window and took one last glance at you before heading back to the woods.
As he was walking towards his hideout, he took the photograph out of his pocket and looked at it. Something about the way you fought, the fire in your eyes made him feel a bit. . turned on. .?
He gripped the photograph in his hand and decided that once he got home, he'd keep it somewhere where he couldn't lose it. A wall maybe?
~