🥀yandere alphabet {Masky}🥀

The original Yandere alphabet is done by dear yandere on Tumblr so check them out!
Art of sexy sideburns is done by me

Enjoy reader darlings~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

~Masky loves the feeling of you being close to him so he likes close hugs, burying his face in your neck and even teasingly kissing or licking you. Smug bastard.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

~he doesen't hold back like at all.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

~he'd treat you almost like a pet, loving but also a bit entitled to have you. The closest thing to mockery would be saying things like "you wanna say that again babes?~" also a lot of pet names. Like a lot.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

~forced cuddles and hugs.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

~once you've been with him for a while he starts to open up bit by bit or alternatively you start to learn about him by something like memoirs or his diary.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

~he'd be amused if anything, you can't leave him so why bother. It's cute honestly.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

~the longer you're away from him the more he starts to lose it. He'll catch you eventually though, this man is persistent and i mean PERSISTENT.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

~never being able to get away from him. You're locked tight in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and Masky's eyes are on you whenever he's in the range.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

~to live a nice isolated life where no one can interrupt you two and he has you all to himself.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

~he never lashes out at you, but if he gets jealous he gets really jealous and that anger needs to be channeled somewhere. Whether that be the person he's jealous of or a nearby table.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

~extremely big flirt and pretty needy

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

~he just pretty much stalked you until he kidnapped you.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

~not really, though if you knew him you wouldn't have expected him to be so extreme.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

~he doesen't usually bother punishing you since you don't bother acting up but one of his punishments is keeping you in a collar with a lead

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

~freedoom. Just freedom in general pretty much

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

~he stalked you for over 3 months before abducting you

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

~the only escape would be to kill him and even if you did, the chance to survive would be small. You can still try though, but he might not be dead and he'll find you eventually if that's the case.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

~no and no

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

~he planned to kill you at first but the lines between stalking and needing started to slowly blur due to you being so attractive in his eyes.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

~he's not great at being emphatic but he tries his best to be there for you. He might just hold you silently until you calm down or feel better

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

~he actually doesn't really force anything besides cuddles out of you and doesen't expect you to love him right away.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

~if you're slick enough, you might be able to do something like poison his food.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

~most likely not

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

~he doesn't worship you but he's almost addicted to you. The main reason on why he abducted you was because you had so much power over him. Power you didn't realize yourself. So he took you so that he'd be in full control again.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

~over 3 months of almost nonstop watching

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

~maybe but not intentionally.