🖤*~heart~* {Hoodie oneshot}🖤

You didn't remember how you ended up here. All you remembered was trying to unfold the mysteries behind Alex's tapes with Jay, yet here you were, in a hotel in the middle of some unknown area called Rosswood. How long has it been? 7 months perhaps? You didn't know. The whole time was a blur in the pits of your already torn apart memory.

What was even stranger was the notepad that had been missing for months, somehow had appeared in your room one day.
You didn't want to alarm Jay, you two were already busy trying to figure out how the hell you ended up there, so you kept your mouth shut, but it was chilling regardless. You lost that notepad back at your old home, there was no way you had brought it here without remembering it. You had been certain it was probably torn and swimming in sewers or resting besides some forgotten highway in a ditch somewhere. Yet there it was, neatly set on the table of your hotel room. Creepy as fuck, but compared to everything else you had been through it shouldn't have been a big deal.

Then why did it feel so amiss? Why did your hand shake every time you tried to reach for it?

The only person there besides you and the staff was a girl named Jessica. She seemed like a normal person though, if a bit anxious at times. It wouldn't make sense for her to be behind this. Jay was mostly the one talking to her though, he thought she might have answers to, well, anything. She was the only other resident after all. It's not like either of you had a better idea on what you should do anyways.

~

"Yeah yeah, you go get your babycakes. I'll fetch Jessica. Just make sure to film it." And on that note, the masked man started to head to the top floor. Hoodie pressed the record button and went after his temporary partner.

~

You stared in shock at the notepad. You finally figured out why it was so off-putting. It was flipped on a single page, a page with a sketched heart drawn in the middle of it. You started to slowly approach the small object, too afraid to make sudden moves. For fucks sake it was just a notepad, why did the small drawing get you so on edge? The longer you looked at that small heart, the more you felt a strange nostalgia. It was an eerie feeling, as if a ghost or an old memory you had tried to forget was trying to escape the clutches of your fabricated mind.

Just as you were about to touch the dammed thing, you heard a knock. It was already night time so it probably wasn't the staff. Maybe Jay had something in his mind? No, Jay let's his presence know so it wasn't him either.
God damn it stop overthinking it, a murderer wouldn't fucking knock.
Cautiously approaching the door, you reached for the lock and opened the door.

The last thing you saw was a blur of yellowish beige before blacking out

The sounds of birds chirping was what ultimately woke you up for good. Wait.. birds? Confused, as your vision came back to you, you sat up and looked around. You were sitting on a mattress in some sort of old structure.
Hoodie smiled under his ski mask as he looked at your tired form. When your eyes finally landed on him, he lifted up his mask above mouth level. You started to back up until a familiar voice stopped you dead on your tracks.
"You can't leave [Y/N]"

Brian took a step towards you as you stared at him in shock. All those years, memories locked away, it all came back to you. The same heart he had drawn on the letter inviting you out. It was Brian's signature when it came to you. Always drawing it on your notebooks, sketches, everything. How didn't you notice? A gesture that was buried deep in your mind.

You couldn't forget about him or the times you two had, Brian didn't believe that. Your mind had been messed up by those film makers and.. it. Well no matter, you were with him now. As it was meant to be.

He kneeled down and kissed your forehead.

"It's me. Finally."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry for being gone for so long! I had a massive burnout T~T
Brian is sorta my support character so this was easy enough to sort of wake my author self with haha.
The art above was done by me as usual.

Until next time reader darlings~