Three : Lavender

A room of calm pastels and soulful browns were adorned by the lavender flowers which bloomed on the pretty vase, kept at the end table

A room of calm pastels and soulful browns were adorned by the lavender flowers which bloomed on the pretty vase, kept at the end table. The place filled with serene joy and peace.

"Urgh! I think i'm gonna lose"

The little omega lowly giggles upon hearing his kookie hyung's whiny voice. He immediately covers his mouth with his soft hands, not able to suppress the giggles.

Jungkook chuckles silently, eyes fixed on the closet in which the small omega is hiding.

As taehyung's demand, they've been playing hide and seek in the room, well taehyung's room.

"Ah i can't find you taebaby, where are youu~" The alpha boy acts, clearly knows the location of taehyung but doesn't want to win against the five year old omega.

Little taehyung thinks that the way he can't smell jungkook's scent from afar is the same for the nine year old pureblood alpha. He's too small to use his senses and abilities.

Well jungkook is obviously isn't same. He's a pureblood after all, his senses are much more efficient and superior to even catch smell from kilometres far.

"Okay, i quit... Taetae please come out" Jungkook says, resisting not to laugh.

"Ahaa~" Taehyung leaps out from the closet, jumping and clapping in happiness of his victory which was enough for jungkook to smile brightly.

He pulls the excited omega closer, letting him sit on his lap as he nuzzles into his neck, inhaling the fresh creamy scent which gives tingles to his body.

Taehyung giggles, feeling tickish at the way his kookie hyung was scenting him.

"Kookie hyung?"

"Hmm" The alpha boy dreamily hums.

"Eomma shaid she'll send taetae to scwhool" Little taehyung informs, alerting the alpha.

"Oh...its good. You've to learn many things, you're also at the age of shifting so its fair." Jungkook utters.

Taehyung pouts his lips as he asks,
"Is scwhool good?"

Jungkook beams at the adorable boy, placing a kiss to his chubby soft cheeks as he assures, "Yes baby, i'll be there with you"

"Will taetae also fwind flends like kookie hyung?" The small omega queries.

Jungkook tenses unusually, then smiles while nodding, "Friends? Yes! sure"

"Will i find my m--" His baby voice stops as he spots his mother, "Eomma!"

Jungkook turns, smiling endearingly at his eemo and frees the boy to rush to his mother.

Yoona chuckles and places the tray containing two glasses of milk and looks at the alpha boy saying, "Here's your favorite"

Jungkook giggles and reaches out to grasp the glass of milk but couldn't as he let out a yelp, his ear being pulled by his eemo who chides, "Being a big boy huh? Can't get time to visit me"