Epilogue

The perfect wholeness of spiritual fragrance were gladdening the spirit and rejoicing the senses of all individuals present inside the sacred shrine

The elaborate hall of the pure temple was entirely build of carrara marble, carefully carved with tiny pearls and crystal beads which glistens in the sunlight.

The exquisite marble roof looks more like a lace-work while the gorgeous stone carved figure of moon goddess resides in the main shrine, situated at the center of the hall.

The elegant and lofty pillars and the artiste sculptures of angels lie scattered like precious jewels, making a unique feeling of purity and divine bliss.

The shining brown eyes, round and stiffy with flecks of golden in it stare up at the carved roof curiously, the small mind enchanted by its beauty while the gentle warmth from his father comforts him to stay calm in the strange surrounding.

The little soul flinch back from staring at the beautiful stones, eyes immediately searching for his eomma curiously. Just as he lets out a purr in the alpha's arm who cradles him warmly while his doe bright eyes stare straight at the azure orbs of his eomma who smiles at his one year old son ever so gently.

The little pup sees his eomma's lips moving as he mumbles, "Gently kookie"

The alpha gaze back at him, giving a assuring smile to his nervous mate and then looking down at his one year old son, rocking him gently and smiling at his browish gold eyes which now stare at him curiously.

The alpha walks forward, carefully holding his son in his arms and stands in front of the main shrine, bowing down to the goddess respectfully and then pays full attention to the priest who walks forward to him with the holy dagger.

Jungkook faintly nods his head and holds the blade of the dagger, eyes then gratefully gaze at the moon goddess as he slides his hand down, slicing his palm and letting his blood drip to the golden bowl kept on the platform.

Taehyung holds his breath, clasped hands brought to hold on his chest as he nervously watch his mate and son.

Jungkook looks down at his son, smiling softly at his innocent eyes which dart everywhere. He takes the dagger and slowly brings the tip of its blade near the tiny soft finger of the pup, he holds his breath when he carefully gives a press on it.

The pup flinches in his hold, bambi eyes widened in alert while his soft lips instantly starts wobbling at the sudden slight pain. Doe big eyes pooling up with thick tears and shortly he burst into loud cries, immediately tearing up his eomma's eyes who sniffs at the pain of hearing his baby crying.

Jungkook pressed a smile and cradles his pup in his arms while gently pressing the small finger of the baby and oozing out the one single drop of his blood into the bowl, the little soul crying on.

The rings of bell resonates the hall with fellow members of the pack howling at the completion of the welcoming ceremony of the alpha pup.

"Jeon Hangyeol, alpha son of jeon jungkook and jeon taehyung is joyously announced as the new member of the eclipse pack ruled by the trueblood alpha, jeon jungkook and luna jeon taehyung"