Twenty : Already

A soft fond smile adorns the alpha's face as his chocolatey eyes didn't even once shift away from his beautiful mate who's delighted giggles fill the scented room

"This one is more cute noona" Taehyung raise up the soft fabric, showing it to jiyoon who chuckles and nods her head while gently patting her one year old pup.

"I chose that too but you denied" The alpha, kim kang sulks at his mate who just rolls her eyes, "that was a different color"

Taehyung giggles at his hyung who's sullen face was in a way adorable, he glance back at his alpha who's leaning on the door, arms crossed on his chest while eyes staring at him lovingly which blush up his cheeks instantly.

"That was red too" Kang protests further while picking his little daughter from jiyoon's arms with a sullen face.

Jiyoon huffs, "It was maroon kang, shut up"

"They're just the same!" The alpha argues and jungkook nods his head in agreement.

A loud gasp was heard from the omega and jiyoon who unanimously disagrees in a high pitch voice, "Noo~"

Kang decides to say nothing more and engage himself in caressing the bread cheeks of his babbling daughter while jungkook was thankful he didn't support his hyung after seeing the extreme disappointment in his omega's face.

"Noona, then lets fix this?" Taehyung asks and jiyoon nods, "yeah, this suits her well"

That was how a small red frock was fixed for the little alpha baby for her presenting ceremony-- a traditional ritual followed by the eclipse pack to take their new born baby to their pack shrine, presenting the small pup to the moon goddess, asking for her blessing and protection on their child and also welcoming the baby as the new member of the pack by the pack alpha, which is jeon jungkook.

Taehyung chuckles and makes grabby hands to the baby who instantly flaps her little arms in delight, giggles bursting from the adorable pup.

The omega giggles and picks up the baby from his hyung who chuckles at his excited pup, the alpha baby always had a special bond to taehyung--the reason being his calming omega scent as it is always favoured by every werewolf pups, its something which gives a motherly ambiance to the little souls.

Taehyung cradles the cooing baby in his arms, giving soft bounces for her to grin wider, the small teeth and pinkish gums being so adorable for him to gaze as he giggles fondly.

Just as a sudden, a pout makes its way to taehyung's face as he glance back at his alpha who was now talking to jiyoon and kang about arrangements made for the ceremony. He looks down at the baby, lips still pouted as he tries to slide away his thoughts.

"You didn't tell him, right?" He hears his noona asking in a low voice to jungkook, making him avert his attention to them and ask, "tell what?"

Jungkook chuckles, returning a narrowed glance at his noona then shifting his eyes at his omega to say, "I brought a new set of accessories for you, the old ones look so boring on you"