Nineteen : Still

Only a small flutter sound becomes audible in the still room which is engulfed in the complete silence of midnight as jungkook flips the page of the book, reading peacefully in the office room

His breathes were calm and steady, wearing a thin black v neck t-shirt which exposes the mate mark adorned on his neck proudly.

It's the first time he stepped out of his room after the past two days of taking care of his omega who's heat finally seemed to settle down.

There wasn't even a single minute when he wasn't away from his omega, cuddling and fucking every damn time without any stop was made so comfortable and normal between them.

It wasn't possible to keep a count on how many times he had fucked his mate mercilessly, taking him in every positions and every corner of the room as his omega would ask for more and more whenever the heat strikes on his body after each rough rounds and he wasn't ready to say no to it.

Two days was fully spend with them having a lots of sex and complete understanding.

After sensing the calming down heat of his omega, jungkook felt it was right to make him sleep to take the needful rest and spend his time alone away from his omega, as his alpha scent and touch always makes taehyung to whine for mating with him. He had no problem with it, darn it, he could fuck him all day without any stop as he has the strength of it to do so.

But his omega needed to rest to restore his energy.

So he's currently spending the midnight hours in the comfortably silent room of his office, reading a interesting novel book and calming his mind from not missing his omega's warmth already.

Soon his head snaps up at the door which was barged open without even a knock, it would've been very disrespectful if it wasn't for his whining mate.

"Petal" Jungkook chuckles, eyeing him up and down as taehyung is only wearing a oversized hoodie of him which reach up to his thighs.

"Kookie~" The omega whines as he walks in, after closing the door.

The alpha chuckles sweetly when his omega sits himself on his lap, arms immediately wrapping around his neck as he cuddles closer and tighter while face burying to the crook of his neck to inhale his calming woodsy scent.

"Baby why did you wake up?" He gently asks as he caresses his soft brunette hair.

"You left me" He can't see but he's sure that taehyung is pouting against his neck.

"I didn't my love, you needed to take rest" He mumbles softly while rubbing his big hands on the smooth thighs of his omega who whines further, "No~"