𝙵𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙻𝙴 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨, 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙪𝙠, 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮. 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙜𝙪𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣.

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

- 𝗧𝗼𝗽| 𝗢𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗴𝘂𝗸
- 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺| 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗮𝗲
- 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳
- 𝗧𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳

A.N. Double update because hi I'm back from the dead, sorry I disappeared :D Who missed me :D AnyWAY, I have literally been writing this for five months because I do it whenever I'm having mood swings. 

Sorry about the gloom and doom and pain and angst in the last one. Consider this a make-up gift. E n j o y.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

The entire pack questioned nothing at this point.

When the leader's younger brother, (usually) calm omega Kim Taehyung was seen wrestling with a dark-haired male on said male's entering of the pack, the wise ones did not question it. If Kim Taehyung was spotted in wolf form growling, snarling and trying to bite off the new addition's arm, only the younger ones were startled.

Only weeks later, these two so-called mutual 'enemies' were found in the middle of the forest hunting together with tension so thick it could be seen. 

In meetings, they stared at each other like they were either gonna kill the other or start stripping them any second. 

Then, about a month after Jeongguk's arrival, Taehyung was seen on the latter's lap with awkward lovestruck expressions they were both trying to hide so hard that they looked constipated. 

And one fine day, they announced they were mates.

(Their friend Hoseok had choked on his food and Namjoon had stood up so fast that he knocked over a vase and accidentally struck a table over, though to this day Taehyung still suspected his brother of doing the latter on purpose.)

(In his defence, Namjoon had known they were going to get together from the moment his uneasy gaze fell on Taehyung glaring daggers into a poor, confused Jeongguk's eyes. He was just excited about his ship finally sailing.)

So, nothing really surprised anymore at this point.

Any way, fast forwarding seven years into the future — Taehyung was in a cheerful mood again. 

He was bounding around the pack house's nursery, laughing and smiling as he spent time with the pups. The bump on his stomach was hardly noticeable, as it only appeared around eight months in for male omegas. A caring, homely aura drifted off of him and it made all the young werewolf pups flock to him for attention.