𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚉𝙾𝙿𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙲?

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

𝕴𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖌𝖚𝖐 𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖟𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉, 𝖜𝖍𝖔'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊. 𝕳𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓'𝖙 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖌𝖚𝖐 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖒 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖘𝖙.

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

He had appeared three weeks and four days after his death. 

But the thing is, Taehyung claimed he was alive. Well, at least to the only person who could see or hear him - his boyfriend, Jeon Jeongguk. 

After his supposed passing away, Jeongguk had cut off all ties with people. He used to live with Taehyung and after the tragedy, he refused to speak to anyone. People said Jeon Jeongguk was apparently schizophrenic. 

Because he could see the ghost of Kim Taehyung.

14th December, 2019

Jeongguk was sitting in front of the fireplace, a mug of cocoa in his hands. The once warm liquid had turned cold and Jeongguk's hands were clenched around it, muscles tensed. He watched the fire flicker and slowly fade, just like he was feeling. 

Jeongguk loved winter but so did Taehyung. 

The happiness that came with the season and melted away like the marshmallows in the cold chocolate, which were now white blobs. 

He was the fire and the firewood was Taehyung. Jeongguk's reason and cause of life was gone and so was his will to live on. Since the doctors had pronounced him no more, Jeongguk hadn't spoken a word. He didn't talk to anyone and spent all day at home. 

His lifeless eyes lifted to set upon the photo frame on the mantle. 

And he felt the pain like it was fresh. Like the wound he had been trying to close and ignore had been cut open and he finally felt the agony. Against his will, Jeongguk looked at the picture. 

The picture he had taken. The picture of Taehyung.

 Jeongguk made a gasping sound, like a hunted animal desperately trying to cling on to life

 Jeongguk made a gasping sound, like a hunted animal desperately trying to cling on to life. The sounds continued and gave way to choked sobs, tears full-on streaming down his face. He cried and cried, trying to get his misery out but the more tears left his eyes, the worse he remembered each detail of his Taehyung.