𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙳 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠. 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙙?

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

- 𝕋𝕠𝕡 𝕂𝕠𝕠𝕜

- 𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕒𝕖

- 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕙

──── ⋅◈⋅ ────

Taehyung sighed as Jungkook plopped himself down next to his best friend on the sofa, his iPad in hand. He rubbed his temple, groaning.

"God, Jungkook, not again," Taehyung said in exasperation. "Yes Taehyung, yes again," the other responded without missing a beat.

"I don't wanna meet all these random people you come up with on that stupid dating site. So STOP trying to be my matchmaker," he whined as he threw up his hands in chagrin.
"You're 21 man, you gotta start meeting up with chicks." Taehyung winced at the word, scrunching up his nose.

"But-".

"No buts, your love life is below level zero so I'm trying to help here."

Taehyung sighed again, knowing it was impossible to change his best friend's mind once it was set on something. Jungkook's gaze softened. "Tae, I know this is gonna be good for you. It'll take some time cause your personality is hard to live up to but give it some time, okay? I'm sure in a few months, you'll have a girlfriend and then you'll be thanking me."

Jungkook was indeed trying to help Taehyung but it came at a cost. A huge one and a personal one at that. You see, Jungkook had a crush on his best friend since he was 15, but he was too scared to confess because he was sure he would be rejected. He thought it was wrong to be gay and that too for his best friend. Hell, he was disgusted with himself. All his life, he'd grown up knowing that if you didn't like the opposite gender, there was something seriously wrong with you. And so he kept his feelings hidden.

In order to get over him, he decided to set up blind dates for Taehyung so that he could get a girlfriend. 

The only thing Jungkook wanted was for Taehyung to be happy and if he got hurt in the way, then so be it.

Taehyung got up, defeated, took the iPad from Jungkook wearily and scrolled through the names and their descriptions without even reading any of them. In the end, Jungkook stood up, snatched it back and said, "You know what never mind. I'll find one for you myself."

"You do that Kook, you do that," his best friend replied and fell back onto the sofa. There was a pause, punctuated by the sound of Jungkook tapping on the screen furiously.

"C'mere I wanna cuddle Kookie," Taehyung said in a muffled voice as he curled up. As always when he heard the nickname, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat but nevertheless, he sat down hesitantly. Taehyung immediately latched himself onto Jungkook and nuzzled into his neck. The other put his arm around Taehyung's slim waist casually and did his best to calm his erratically beating heart.