What Is Going On

*Ford POV*

What just happen, Bill is back and he took Dipper, and now we don't know were he is and we don't know what his planning." Ford what's going on here" Matthew ask.
"Well... Where should I start, you see Bill Cipher is a dream demon and a powerful one at that. What I learned about Bill he is the king of dream demons, we had a lot of problem with him 5 years ago the same story that Mabel told you it was actually true that we  battle dream demons and their are mythical creatures living in, Gravity falls that everyone know as a small town is actually a home filled with mythical creatures."

"So you are telling me that bill you guys battle with should be dead from story that Mabel told me am I right?"he ask.
"Yes he should have been"I said.
"because I just saw him in front of the shack and grab my SON and then disappear with him".
" We know that, but the thing we want to know is how his he still alive." Mable said.
"Mable is right we need to find out how Bill still alive and find where he took Dipper"I said.
"Hey anyone seeing Wendy" Candy ask.

I look around the room and realize that Wendy wasn't there, where could she be, she was there when Dipper got kidnapped. I remember when we came back to the shack she wasn't there so...Where did she go?Does she know something about Dipper and Bill's whereabouts? Or is she involved in all of this as well something's not right and I know it when she not the type of girl to abandon anyone, so where did she go after Bill took Dipper?
"Guys I think Wendy might be involved in this she's not here in the building, and the same time when Bill took Dipper". My brother said.
"He's right Wendy isn't the type of girl who run off  when one of her friends  gets taken"I said.
"Who is this Wendy person" Matthew ask.
"She's the redhead girl who works at the shack sometimes"Mabel said.

"Okay that doesn't explain how she's involved in this"Amy said hugging Mabel.
"It Explains a lot mom,look it's not the time to the disappear after one of her friends disappear she's not like that just like what Uncle Ford said she won't run off like that so, she must be a part of this she knew that bill was back I hate to say it but my theory is Wendy is a traitor" Mabel said.
"We don't know for sure we just need to find them"I said
"We will help just need to know what to do and get back
my son"Matthew said.
"Okay let's figure out where they're hiding and then we start figuring out how we can save Dipper and maybe Wendy"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It has been over a month we still haven't fine Dipper and Wendy, and the next problem is people in gravity falls is going missing and also the mythical creatures of the forest aren't coming nowhere near the shack something big is going on and I don't know what, I don't know what to tell my family right now I'm down in the basement  fixing a demon gun for everyone incase we don't win this one.

I always knew what Bill Cipher will do but I didn't expect this, everyone saying Wendy is a traitor. But how did Bill nipulate her to work for him I don't understand and Dipper what does he have in all of this... So what does he have in all of this and why Bill  go through so much Lents just to get his hands on him, this is all a mess I can't put them together, I need to find out what Bill need Dipper for and fast.

*Mabel*

"I can't believe that bill was the same guy from the club"Candy said.
"I know, but not going to lie but he looks hot out of that triangle form of his." I said.
"Yeah" Candy said.
"But he is the same guy, does that mean Dipper know that was Bill" Pacifica said
"...."the room went silent when Pacifica said that.
"Well think about it, at the club Dipper walk up to Bill and touch him on his shoulder, when Bill turn around did anyone remember what Bill said." Pacifica said.
" Yeah! He said 'there you are' after that-" I said.
"Dipper kiss him and then we saw Wendy laughing with a girl beside her" Candy finish the rest.

"So you saying that Dipper knows that was Bill" Candy ask.
"Yes that what i'm saying" Pacifica said.
"We need to tell my grunkles and my parents"I said.
We all went downstairs and then into the kitchen were my parents and my grunkles are.
"Hey Mabel and Mabel friends what's wrong" Mom said
"It's about Dipper"I said
"What about him?" Grunkle stan ask
"I think no we think that Dipper knows that Bill was back before he got taking" I said
"Why you think that" they ask.
So we start to explain why we think so my grunkles looked shocked when we tell them.

"Mable what did the girl looked like"grunkle ask.
"She looked similar to Bill went her gold hair and her gold eyes they were so similar like she was Bill's twin" I told him.
Uncle Ford looked shock and slowly want and sit down around the table.
"It can't be, it can't be her no no no it can't be her" he said.
"How is her" Candy ask.
" The girl you saw at the club with Wendy was Bill sister... Lillian Cipher"

Everything and everyone want silent when uncle Ford said that.