Wedding Plan And Invitation

*Dipper POV*

After my loving dinner with Bill in the garden yesterday, It was time to go back to plan our wedding.
I walk to the living room were Wendy and lilly is, I open the door to the living room and saw that the girls were there already " I hope I don't keep you guys waiting to long" I said.
"No you don't" Wendy replied.
" Let's start " lilly said.
" Okay I have so much to do so we can't waste no more time" I said.
"That true the wedding is two weeks from now" lilly said.
" Yes that's why I need your guys help because I have so much more to do" i said

"wendy i need you to give out the wedding invitation, oh and here they are" I said.
Wendy took the wedding invitation and open one and look how it was designed.
"Dipper this is cool" she said, lilly nod in agreement.

"Thank you I'm glad that you like it, so Wendy is sending out the invitation and Lilly you will be help me with design the ballroom" I said. We all lift the room Lilly, and I went to the ballroom to get the room ready for my big day, the theme is was a for colored black, gold, blue, silver or maybe white.

"Dipper what design you like your cake to be" Lilly ask showing me the options. I look at the different options all of them looks beautiful, one of the cakes cot my eye " I like this one " i said. Lilly look at the one i was looking at " it is perfect " Lilly said.

We started to set up two ball room yes we have a second ball room Bill said it's for emergency if one ballroom is damage.
"Dipper it's time for your dress fitting" Lilly said.
"It's that time already, okay let's go then"I said walking to the dress room.

When we enter the dress room there were so many dresses to pick from, we going to be here for a while.
After we found the perfect dress.
"PINE TREE" I heard Bill shouted.
Bill came in ripping the door of its hinges. "What wrong honey "I ask.
"Which one of you invite my mom and my ex" Bill ask slowly turning red. "I did invite your mom, but not your ex-hell no".
Bill slowly started to calm down. "Pinetree why would you invite my mother you know that me and her don't get along very well". I took a deep breath and look at Bill "I know Bill, but it would have looked bad if we did't invited your mom to our wedding "I said to him. " He is right it would have looked bad if you didn't invite her to the wedding" Bill looked at us for a minute "fine you can invited her to the wedding " Bill said started to leave the room.

Liliana and I went back on planning my wedding everything went well everything was in place now I can't wait for my Big day, both of the ballroom looks so gorgeous now.

The cake was so beautiful I started to cry a little bit when I enter the ballroom it was perfect I call a dream wedding.

*BillPOV*

After I left pine tree and my sister I went down to my office were I saw ice-bag " what are you doing here ice-bag" I ask.
" Bill I need your advice on something" ice-bag said.
"Already why don't we go in to my office"I said.
"I open my office door letting her in first and then entering and closed the door behind us."so what advice do you want me to have to gave you"I ask.
Ice-bag looks very nervous, she started to play with her fingers.
"How do you tell someone you like them " she asked.
I stood there completely shocked be what she said." You like someone ice-bag "I ask.
"Yes I do " she said.
"So how is this luck guy"I said.
"What no no it's a girl I like a girl" she said.
" oh really so how is this luck girl then"I asked correcting myself.
"She is your _" she said, but mumbling last part.
"What I didn't hear you " I said.
"It's you sister okay I like your sister " she said a lot louder.
Stood there for a while"what " that all I could say.

*Dipper POV*

Lilly seems off today she keeps on spacing out and it is not like her.
Today one of the maids was speaking to her and she did not hear what the maid said to her the  maid had to repeat all over again.
" hi lilly what is wrong you been spacing out today and a lot to" I said.
"Oh was really I didn't notice" she said.
"Yeah you were so what's on your mind"I ask.
She turned and look at me he looks nervous she took a deep breath before speaking again "I like someone" she said.
"Really how is it" I ask taking a sit waiting for an answer.
" I don't know if I should till you " she said.
"Lilly you can tell me anything we are family, I will be there for you if you need me so you can tell me" I said.
" ok here it goes I like Wendy" she said.
" oh my gosh "