I Want to become a Demon

*Back at Bill machan, the next day*

*Dipper POV*

I slowly open my eyes to see that I was in Bill's room, I feel a hand wrap around me waist and a low grown behind me and I now it was Bill. So I turned around to face him.
"Morning Bill" I said.
"Morning pinetree" he said kissing my forehead.
I smile and cuddle in to his chest, we were like this for a while and then there was a knock at the door.
"Bill we need to get ready for  weirdmageddon number two so get your ass out here" I heard Lilly said from the other side of the door.

"Aren't you going" I ask Bill
"No not yet ten more minutes then I will go" he said.
"Bill don't make me kick down the door" Lilly said sounding angry.
"Fine I'm up I will meet you downstairs" he said while getting off the bed.
"So it's today"I ask.
"Yes today we start second weirdmageddon"he said.
"This will be fun"I said happily.
"Are you coming" he ask.
"Yes just need to change"I said while getting off the bed.
With a snap of a finger my clothes were changed. I was now wearing a oversized blue sweater with the word of pinetree on both sleeve, and a black ripped jeans pants.
"Thank you" I said.

"You welcome, now shall we" he said held out his hand for me to take it.
So I took his hand and we leave the room, heading downstairs to the dining room.
"Morning everyone" me and Bill said.
"Morning"everyone said to us while we sit around the table.
"So it's today we're starting weirdmageddon so how's excited"I ask
"We all are, but first we have so people for you to meet" Lilly said.
After she said that she the door open  and we can see give different people, but one out of the group I know.
"Kim is that you"I ask.

She looked up at me and then she started to look around the room and look back at me.
"Dipper!? what's going on why am I here how are they?" She said sounding scared.
"It's ok kim it's alright, but to answer you first question they took you here for something.
For your second question these are my friends and lover"I said pointing at Bill at the end of the sentence.
"They what do you and your friends want?" kim ask.
"Me I want to talk to you but I don't know what my friends want"I reply.

"Ok what do you want to talk about?"she said.
"It's about Ford"I said
"What about him?"
I turn to the others in the room and I said. "Can you guys leave for a moment please"
Everyone slowly leave the room and closing  the door behind them.
"Ok now we are alone, Kim did you know that Ford lie and trick you"I said.
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about your invitation you created".
"What about it!?".
"Did you know that Ford use it and call it his own invitation" I said.
" You're lying " She said.
"No i'm not" I said.

"Yes you are! Ford told me that you're the jealous type, he also told the you hate me because I am better than you!
Now I know what he was talking about. Now look at you become a demons lover you are a fool" she said.
"How did you know that he is a demon!?" I ask.
"It was easy, Ford told me how to spot a demon and it comes in handy.

The second one thing is you are a fool do you really think that that demon really loves you don't make me laugh,
demon live long you know" she said.
"So what about it?"I ask again.
"You are human his a demon so he only with you because you will die so and he will live for ever! So he can easily get someone else once you're gonna" she said while laughing.

That's when I snap, all this time I thought that she was like me who don't have anyone who cares but her, but I was WRONG she is JUST LIKE THEM
Selfie, there all for them self.
So I took a deep breath and walk to the table and took a knife off the table and walk back over to her.
"I thought that you were different from my family but I was WRONG"I said standing over her.
"What are you planning to do with that?" She ask.
"Oh you soon find out"I said smile at her and grab hand full of her hair.
"no no no please NO AAAHH" she begged and scream.

*BILL POV*

Pinetree was in the room for along time. Then I start to hear screaming come for the room, I open the door run the into the room with my friends behind me and we saw was pinetree standing over a dead body and blood was on his hand and face with a knife in his hand and smiling.
"Pinetree"I call but he didn't answer so I walk over to him and shake him.

"Pinetree are you ok"I ask.
"Never better" he said smiling at me.
I look back at my friends and they look shocked as I was, I didn't know that pinetree had that in him.
"Bill I can say something?" He said
"Yes what is it" I said.
"I want to become a demon"
"WHAT!?" we all said.