Destroying The Barrier And His Queen

*Mabel POV*

It has been a year since I lost saw Dipper, I don't really care what happened to him but I just have pretend like I care, so I can get whatever I want.
Two days until my birthday and grunkles and everyone else want to take a little trip to the pyramid whatever they called it and I am going with them, right now I'm packing up my bag with my equipment and other things to try and defeat Bill along with my grunkle and everyone else.

I head downstairs to where everyone was waiting, when I got to the bottom I heard them talking about how to get into the pyramid whatever I call it I don't really care.
"hey grunkle stan is everything ready"I said.
"Everything is ready but I'm not sure if everyone else is ready"he replied.

I looked at everyone and said" are you guys ready to take down bill!?"I said very loud.
Everyone started to cheer saying that there ready."okay then let's go and kill some demons"and with that we left the shack and went outside of the barrier heading to that ugly thing they called a pyramid.

*Dipper POV*

Me and Bill was in his office, I was sitting on his lap while he works and I had a little surprise for him"Bill~" I call out to him. He looked at me " yes love" he said.
" Why are you still looking for away to destroy the barrier you don't need Ford I already know the code"I said with a smile.
"Well I need fo- wait wait what" I said.
"I know the code to destroyed the barrier"I repeated.
" How long had you know the code" I ask.
"I have known the code from since the first time you tried to think over gravity falls" I said.

" Well well well so my little pinetree is keeping secrets now" he said within evil smirk.
"N-no"I said looking down on my hand.
"If you know the code that let's go break barrier" he said
"Okay let's do it " once I said that we were at the edge of gravity falls in front of the barrier, I placed my hands on the barrier I start speaking a other language and barrier start to crack then it shattered like glass. I looked up at bill who was very happy we teleported back into the throne room where other demon were partying.

"All of the dream demons we can finally make Weirdmageddon global we finally broke down the barrier" he said to all the demon in the room, they all started cheering and leaving the fearamid to create chaos on the world.
"Let the fun begin" Bill said starting to glow a gold color then it died down
"What was that"I asked.
"We made Weirdmageddon global and all my powers of fully returned" he said with the grin.
"That's wonderful news"I said.

*Ford POV*

After we left the shack we were walking than we made it into town where I hear like glass breaking when I look up that the barrier has been destroyed I went to pale 'how could he have known the code for the barrier how did he get it' I thought to myself until I heard Mabel called Dipper name." Mabel do you know who did this"I asked her.

"Yes I do when I was 13 Dipper actually find out the code for the barrier but he didn't tell anyone but me" she said.
"What how did he figure out the code I made it very confusing not even Bill can figure it out then how could he!?" I said .
"I don't know maybe it's the book you had" she said.
" I didn't put no information in the book unless he just knew it from the very beginning"I said.

I looked back up and saw all the demons who were once in the town are fly outside of gravity falls, we went a other hour till we made it to fearamid once we all got in he went straight to the throne room bill was sitting on his throne looking very cozy
"Bill you should stop this now" I Shouted.Bill looked at me with a blank expression " why should I do that Sixer" he ask.
"Or you can die a second time"I said.

"Very funny Ford well that will never happen my henchman is destroying this entire world I have won the war you lost now the world is my everything in it so now my, I won't stop Weirdmageddon" he said with a smirk
"You were always insane bill only thing you care about is power if you're never so caught up in yourself wanting power you could be something more greater than something this disgusting I actually try to give you a chance but you do not want to take it so that's telling me that you already cross to the other side and there's no coming back for you" I hold up my gun and shot it at him but  it didn't hit him something blocked it I look around the room I didn't see no one until I hear a dark chuckle from the dark side of the room.

"Look how is calling someone disgusting, unlike you bill is not I as idiotic as you and well boring"the unknown person came out of the darkness
She was wearing a long blue dress her hair was in a bun and she had on a crown and she was very beautiful.
"Ah my love you finally came to join us well pines family meet my queen and my queen meet the pines family you already know them" Bill said.
Did he just say his Queen we are all Doom.