It's Only The Beginning

*Dipper POV*

I walk up the steps to Bill and sit on his lap while looking at my old friend and family. Then the door on my right open revealing Wendy and Lilly.

" Well well well what do we have here... where you guys going to start the fun without us" Wendy said.
"No iceberg we weren't" Bill said.
"Good because we would have been very upset" Lillian replied with the evil smirk.
"Wendy... How could you work for Bill, what about your family your friends why did you turn your back on us"Mabel said.

"Because I can and I wanted to, simple as that"Wendy said.
"Enough of the talking let the games begin, Wendy do go first"I said
" Ok Dipper" she said.
The look on my so call family faces was priceless "Dipper is that you"Matthew ask.
"Yes it is me long time no see how are you enjoying weirdmageddon so far" I asked.
"So that's why you pretended like you got kidnapped but in reality you help Bill to gain back his power"Ford said.
"Yes and it was fun while it last even Wendy had fun I even got a chance to punch Mabel"I said leaning back on Bill chest looking down on them.

"You are a bastard we came all this way for you but in reality you just played us for fools" my so call mom said.
"Oh please shut up kem you are so annoying" I said to her.
"You do not talk to your mother like that" Matthew said.
"Mother? MOTHER THAT WOMAN NEVER BEEN MY MOTHER SHE WASN'T THERE FOR ME NOT THEN NOT NOW SO SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER!" I said.

"Calm down pinetree at this rate you cause the fearamid to shake" Bill said to me placing his hand on my hips. I took few deep breaths and counted to ten."okay now I am calm Wendy get rid of the rest and throw the pines in the ceiler" I said.
"As you wish my queen" Wendy said.
" We of to go pinetree we have a meeting" Bill said.
"Ok" I said.
Me and Bill left the pines and the others and now heading to our meeting room to meet all the world leaders. Me and Bill enter the room they all turn their heads to look at me and Bill
"welcome all shall we bring" Bill said with a smirk.

*MabelPOV*

" Well you heard our queen" Wendy said.
I can't  believe that Bill chooses Dipper over me I should have become his queen not Dipper.

"Run! are we all die" uncle Stan said.
We all started to run, expect from uncle Ford how shoots one of his weird guns at the demons sending them flying into the wall, uncle Ford ran towards us " we have to go before they get up" uncle Ford said we all nod.

And left the fearamid back to the shack " I can't believe it, Dipper play use for a fool" my dad said.
"Yes he did but what are we going to do about it" I said.
" We have to find a way, some how Dipper did good enough to be called Bill's queen" grunkles Stan said.

"So what do we do now?" I ask.
" I don't know Mable" grunkles Stan said.

*Wendy*

Crap Dipper will be mad when he finds out that they escape.
"Lilly your will be the one till Dipper about this" I said look at her.
"What!? Why me" she asked.
" Because he wouldn't kill you" I said.
" Fine" we made our way to Dipper lab, we open the door and enter.
"Are they died" Dipper ask still looking at the paperwork. Lilly step forward and said" No they have escape from us that Ford had some tricks up his sleeves".

" It's okay ladies we have all the world leaders on our side so they wouldn't be get away" Dipper said.
"Okay what do you want us to do" I ask.
"I want you and lilly to command there arming so you have a lot to do so get on with it" he said.
"Yes my queen" I said with a smirk,
and leave the room.
We start to walk down the hall " soo what will we do now" lilly ask.
" I don't know we have to wait on Dipper or Bill to tell us what we to do next" I said.

" Okay but I want to kill something really bad"she said.
"Okay you will get to soon just gave it more time".
" Fine but how about we go get something to eat" lilly said.
"Okay but I am not making it you will" I said with a smirk.
"That not fear" she said.
" Life isn't fear my dear" I said with a smirk and putting my arm over here shoulder an walk to the kitchen.

*BillPOV*

I was in my office when my office door open. When my sweet pinetree Walked over to me and sat on my lap " what's Wrong my love" I ask.
"The pines got away" pinetree said.
"It's okay pinetree we can put up a wanted poster for them two billion dollars for capturing them alive how about that" I said.
"Yes I will love that"  he said now facing me and kiss me, it turn into hot makeout session.
I pull away form the kiss" your playing a dangerous game pinetree" I said with a smirk.
"I know I am" he said we started to kiss again.