Eight

COLTIN POV

I woke up stretching and yawn. Before getting out the bed going to the bathroom. I was so sleepy this morning and my head hurts really bad.

What did I do last night?

I washed my hands and proceeded to wipe my face with a towel when the familiar scent opened my eyes.

I opened my eyes some more and sniffed the nice scented towel and realized it's not my towel. I looked all around me and what I had on before screaming.

It was at that moment I realized I am not at home. I'm at somebody's house. Did I just have sex with a random man? No couldn't have I don't feel too different.

This is not my shirt. Wheres my bra? I proceeded to walk out the bathroom when the door opened and someone came in making me scream. So I threw the nearest thing at the person.

"Ow. Did you just throw a shoe at me?" Nathan said.

"Nathaniel? What are you doing here?"

I asked and before he could speak I corrected my question. "Wait, no. How did I get here?" I asked as I looked around at  this really nice place.

He just chuckles.

"You were extremely drunk last night, so I took you home."

"And..." I said looking for more information of how and why I'm basically naked under this shirt.

"Oh you want the full story." He said and I looked at him like he was dumb. He laughed and continued.

"Ok. Well you were flirting with me—"

"Nathan I'm serious."

"Hey you wanna hear the story or not?"

I signed and sat back on the comfy bed.

"Yeah so from what I remember you were already drunk before hand and flirting with me. Then we danced together for a long time. Until a slow song came on and you lean in to kiss me. Then you request for me to take you home but for some reason you wanted to get down and dirty." He winked.

I threw another shoe at him.

"Stop lying. Tell them truth." I yelled sort of making my head hurt again. "But don't yell my head hurts."

"I know."

""Yeah fuck you! Continue the story."

"Once we got here we kind of made out but it didn't get to far cuz you had to vomit. And that lasted for about 15mins give or take. Then you cried about you dress being dirty which I washed and dried as well and you fell asleep. The end."

"So at what point of time were you going to take me home? If you knew I was drunk why did you just take over me or let me do what I did knowing I feel a certain hatred towards you?"

"I didn't take over you. I was drunk too. I just happen to sober faster than you and remember things. And how was I going to take you home if I don't know where you live? And everything that happened between us last night was not intentionally. We were both drunk."

"Sure you seem to know how to work around things to get what you want." I mumbled

He scoffed. "I fine it funny that you mad at me for you being drunk. I see some people hasn't changed."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing."

"No. Say what you want to say? Don't be quite now. 'Some people never change right?' Well lemme tell you something to help remind you where I came from. Because last time I fucking checked YOU was the one who cheated on me. YOU was the one to make me lose my baby. YOU was the one to destroy our relationship. Our friendship YOU broke that bond. The day YOU cheated on me and the day YOU blamed me for losing my child.