Three

Nathan's POV

"COLTIN?"

I asked because I almost didn't even recognize her. She looked up revealing her beautiful brown eyes.

Man did she look good. She wore a black sleeveless dress and some black heels. Her hair was wavy and long just like how it used to be back then.

Damn and she killed this outfit even though it was a dress. I was lost of words because it's been forever since I seen or spoke to her. Last time I saw her was back in high school and that was about 9 years ago and it was not on good terms.

But she looked amazing.

"H-How are you? How you been?" I asked looking at her with a light smirk trying to loosen up the tension between us.

Hoping she'll return the favor, instead I was packed down with questions. I wanted to laugh at how she still question a question before answering. It brought me joy because she used to do it all the time back in high.

"What are you doing here Nathaniel? How did you find out I worked here? I have a house to show so imma need you to leave." She said angrily at me.

"Coltin I—" I began when Dayana came in.

"Nathan I said to wait on me." I heard her say as she came in and looked between me and Coltin. "Oh my God. You did not tell me that Coltin Marie Anderson was going to be our agent. Remember me Coltin?" Dayana laughed looking Coltin up and down.

"How could I forget? So you two came to ruin my day or come see an old time high school weirdo?"she asked and I could tell she was holding in her anger.

"Oh no. Why would we bother? We're engaged and we came to buy our first house together. See?" She said showing off the diamond ring I gave her.

I know she was doing that on purpose. I guess she was trying to see an reaction out of coltin but it didn't work.

"Well aren't you going to show off the house or keep staring at my fiancé?"

"Enough Dayana." I told her.

"No. She's right the faster I show you. The fast you can leave." She said with a force smile.

With that she showed us the entire house and gave us details and Information on all the questions Dayana kept asking her. But I couldn't focus because I was too busy looking at Coltin and at the house when she look at me. I was just so surprised to see her.

"Baby I love it." Dayana said squeezing me tightly getting me out of my thoughts. She tried to kiss me. I'm guessing as way of telling me she wanted the house.

"We'll take it." I told coltin and Dayana jumped up on me.

"Thank you. Thank you. I love you so much."

"Yeah." I smiled.

"I have to go call my friends."

Dayana said leaving me and coltin alone. In complete awkwardness.

"I just need to check on a few more things and you should receive a call within approximately three to five business days."

"Ok." I said as Coltin nodded and walked off.

"Wait. Coltin?"

"What is it Nathaniel? What do you want from me?"

"I miss you and I'm sorry—"

"No. Your not sorry because if you really was then you would have never did what you have done." She told me as I could tell tears were trying to form but she kept it all in. "So It's just best for you to go and act like we never saw each other." She said walking away towards the kitchen.

I was going to say something again on the subject, but I respected her wishes.

"It was really nice to see you again Coltin. It really was." I said as I walked out the door to my car.

I guess this was the shock feeling I was excepting today.

Mmm what y'all think?

What do y'all think happened between Nathan and Coltin?

Tell me your thoughts...🙃
As always stay safe and healthy
Vote&Comment
Xoxo Riea