Four

Kenneth ^^

COLTIN POV

What the hell just happened?

I thought it would be forever away from him. Get married and have a family with someone I love and who loves me. But no I just had to see him again. And how come I did not see this coming?

Why does the world have to be so small? I groaned as I put my head in my face. As the tears trying to come.

"Aw. What's wrong with you Coltin? Didn't your sell go well?" Yessli asking as she sat in my chair.

I just looked at her. I wanted to talk but nothing came out.

"Oh I know. It was the same Nathaniel James Vinci. You knew him the whole time." She said with a smile and it faded. "Ok what's wrong?"

"I-I have to go home. Yeah I need my bed now." I grabbed my purse and walked out the building to my car.

I manage to finally make it home with out sharing tears. Until I walked into my apartment and I broke down.

I cried and cried. Until I couldn't no more. Just by him showing his face made me have all the memories of our past come again. I remembered everything Nathan did to me and it hurts. I remember the painful memories and all the struggles I went through, that took me a long time to get away from.

I just laid in my bed crying until I fell asleep hoping this was all a dream.

I woke up from what felt like hours of sleep and heard knocks on my door. I looked at my clock and it read 9:13pm.

"Coltin? I know your in there? Come open the door please. What happened today? Are you ok?"

I opened the door and see a concern look on Yessli face.

"Oh thank God your alive." She hugged me tight and looked at me. "What's wrong Colt? What happened today?" She sat on my couch with a bag in her hand.

I took a breathe to calm down because I felt the tears rising up again. Why does it still hurt? I thought as I was finally able to tell her.

"Back in high school my senior year. I used to date Nathan. We had a good relationship for the most part. Although there was times when I would see him flirting with his ex and rumors saying they were back together. I didn't let it bother me until I found out I was pregnant. I was on my way to his house to tell him when I walked in on him sleeping with his ex Dayana, that's now his fiancé. I broke it off with him and I never got the change to tell him I was having his baby. Somehow he found out and yelled at me for not telling him. Because I was in so much pressure with school and him with all the lies, I had a miscarriage. When Nathan found out he blamed me for losing the baby. He was angry at me and we never spoke again. And after graduation I moved out here to start a new life hoping to never see him again all while attending therapy. Until today and the memories just came flashing back." I said as I wiped the tears form my face.

"I am so sorry you had to go through that. I don't blame you for walking out. And I'll be damn if the boss say something about it. Are you ok now?" She asked giving me another tissue.

"Yeah I'm okay for now."

"That dirty bastard. I would have chopped his dick off. So he's engaged to the same Dayana he cheated on you with?" She questioned and I nodded. "Yeah I definitely would have cut his shit off." Yessli said making me laugh.