Six

Yessli ^^^

Coltin POV

Once Nathan's mother invited me to join her and her son dinner tonight. I quickly had to make up a lie knowing I was going to be free later tonight.

But knowing his mom there was no way escaping dinner tonight. Then my phone rung and I saw it was my best friend.

I quickly answered I walked away a little so I could talk.

"Hello..."

"Hey bitch. Want to hang out later?"

"Yes that would be lovely I'll see what I can do."

"Girl why are you talking like that? You ok?"

I looked at Nathan and moved away a little more and whispered.

"No imma not ok. I need an escape. Nathan's mom want me to attend dinner with her and her son and most likely that rat bitch Diana, and I don't want to go. Help me!!"

She laughed before saying for me to make up something.

"Just say you have a client and a lot of paper work to finish."

I looked back at Nathan and told him I'll be there at 8 knowing I wouldn't. I had to act like it was an important phone call so I just told him to send me the address and I walked away to my car.

Once I got in I started my car and put her on speaker.

"So now that your free, me and a few friends from work were planing to go to the new club downtown later tonight, wanna come?"

I usually don't attend things like this, but why not? I could use a little break.

"Sure."

"I'll pick you up at 8:30."

"Ok kisses."

"Love you too babes."

She hung up and I headed back to the office to get a few things for work then headed home.

I got home and went to the fridge to grab a snack before talking off my clothes into some comfortable ones.

I took a nice long shower around 7:30. Once I was done, I moisturized my body with vanilla scent. I wore a tan dress with some khaki tan heals. I wet my hair up to the max to create this wet n wavy look using a lot of other products as well.

 I wet my hair up to the max to create this wet n wavy look using a lot of other products as well

I topped my look with strawberry lip gloss. I was ready by 8:25 just in time for yessli to pick me up. It wasn't too hot outside but it looked like it was going to rain later tonight.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, keys, and an small umbrella just in case.

We got to the new club and it was hella packed but we finally got in. Once we got inside we went straight for the drinks before deciding to go on the dance floor.