Nine

Nathan's POV

I made it home after dropping off Coltin.

Through out the ride I couldn't help but wonder if she'll ever forgive me? I mean who would honestly. I just wish I didn't have to be so dumb all the time.

I really missed her.

After I took a shower I walked out in a towel. Just as Dayana came in the house.

"Your here?" She said in shock.

I scoffed. "Where else?"

"You didn't come home last night."

"I was out with boys. Stay at the penthouse for the night since I was closer." I said as I was now walking to the kitchen.

Man I am hungry. Wish she could cook a meal or two.

"Oh. Well can we talk."

"Go ahead." I said as I grabbed an apple.

She came forward and walked up to me. "'I just wanted to apologize. I know you have to work and make important phone calls. And I know sometimes you need a break. And I just want to say thank you for everything you do to provide for me." She said as she kissed my lips.

She leaned in more trying to take this somewhere. But I wasn't in the mood.

"Not now. I'm tired and hungry." I told her.

She nodded.

"Do you wanna get some food?"I asked trying to be polite.

"Yes."

With that we walked out to one of my sports car and went out for some lunch.

Coltins POV

I woke up feeling really hungry. I walked to my kitchen to see if I had any food.

I opened the fridge and it was empty. All I had was a few strawberries, a quarter of milk left , and butter. I moved over to the cabinets and there was nothing. The I walked to my pantry door and saw I had a few snacks left.

So I grabbed my box fruit snacks, strawberries, and peanut better ritz crackers.

I needed to go to the store.

I texted my best friend if she wanted to come with and immediately responded yes.

So I got dress and was on my way to pick her up. Once she got in she yelled at me.

"No. No. Please don't I still have a tiny headache."

"As you should for not calling me back. Where were you at?"

"I was with Nathaniel. And my phone died."

She gasped excitedly. "The Nathaniel James Vinci? Wait the cracker who broke your heart and did you wrong?" She asked and I nodded. "Omg you have to tell what happened?"

"Well apparently I was drunk so I ended up kissing him and kinda told him to take me home."

"Don't tell me you had sex?"

"No. But we did make out."

"Lord. Did you like it?"

"I wish I could say no but I did. But again I was drunk."

"Wow this is interesting. So what happened afterwards."

"We got into an argument."

"He didn't hit you now."

"No. Of course not." I said as I parked my car.

"Ok I thought I was going to have to shoot him up. And then his fiancé next just because."

"No need for that. But I talked to my mom. And she helped me out a lot. So I'm going to forgive him. Because I rather have peace than keep holding grudges until the day I die, do you think that's wrong?"

"No sweetie it's just saying that you are finally maturing yourself and letting go of the past. So don't feel bad."she said as she kissed my cheek.

"Good. Now I just got to fine away to talk to him."

"Get his number or better yet since he's one of your clients just go through his profile."

That's makes since.

"I'm proud of you. Cause I know it did take a lot for you to finally move on. Just know that no matter what, im always here for you."

"Aw, I love you." I said as I hugged her and kissed her.

"Alright now don't be gay."

Once we finished talking we headed instead the grocery store.