Two

Nathaniel James Vinci ^^

Nathan's POV

I woke up this morning feeling really different, almost like I knew something surprising was gonna happen today. Usually when I wake up I be tired or already annoyed that I have to go into work and deal with my dumb ass employees.

Sometimes I wish I could just fire them all, but then again I won't have anyone to work for me. So it is what it is. But today it's different and I can't really describe the feeling I'm having, but I know it's going to be a shock.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I did my hygiene and brush my teeth. I went to my walk in closet. And pulled out my dark blue suit with a lighter blue button up shirt and I wore my brown dress shoes. I looked in the mirror to see my fit.

Open.

Closed.

Open.

Nah closed.

I said referring to my jacket suit. I pushed my hair back behind my ear just to let it go in my face again.

Great.

I grabbed my watch and heard a voice speak.

"Hey. Baby your going to work now?" Dayana said sitting up.

Don't she know I have a real job to attend to unlike her and her gigs she pull every now and then.

"Yes." I said as I walked out the room.

"Wait." She got out of the bed naked. "Don't forget my kiss?" She said tapping to her lips.

I really didn't want to kiss her, but I went ahead and did it out of disrespect. Don't get me wrong Dayana is a sweet girl and all. Shes tall and blonde with an okay body. Meaning from 1-10, she's a 5 because she's just not for me.

Although family seem to like her. She was only other female they accepted. Well not really my mother. She hated her from the start since high school and when she found out I proposed to her, she literally slapped me and stopped speaking to me for almost three months. On the other hand my father, may he rest in peace, thought it was a perfect idea to keep the family business going in good hands.

He was excited when he heard about the proposal. But ever since I proposed to her she's been on my ass about the wedding and I am starting to regret it business or not.

Im just at the point if I really ever loved Dayana? I know that she's only with me because of my money and fame and since we used to date when we were younger. But am I really into her now like I used to be back in high school?

I walked out my penthouse and walked to my black BMW i8. And drove off to work.

 And drove off to work

His car^^

"My man Nathaniel. Y'all set a date yet?" Sean asked me as he came in my office and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Yeah six months from now." I said as i was still looking over my paper. "You headed out?" I asked now looking at him.

"Yeah. I got to check on the wife. Summer's going to check on the her mom."

"The cancers still up to beat?"

"Yeah. She got a call from the doc earlier today. So she's going to be there for awhile and I get to play daddy tonight."

"Really? She left you in charge? I'm surprise she didn't call her sister?"I laughed at him.

"Oh Serenity is also to going to be there. I mean I am the father after all." He said with a smile. " You and Dayana still going to the formal event next weekend."

"Yeah. Y'all still coming?"

"Yeah. We'll be there."

"Alright man. Tell the fam I said hello and give their mother my prayers."

"Will do." He left as Dayana came in.

"Hey." She came over and kissed me.
"Did you call the agent about the house yet because I want to see it today Nathan."

I groaned I completely forgot she asked me earlier.

"No. I'll do it now." I picked up the phone and called our agent.

Ms. Anderson.

Hmm. That name sounds so familiar.

"Ms. Andersons desk?" The lady said on the other line.

"Hello this is Nathaniel Vinci calling to let Ms. Anderson know we'll be checking out the house today right away."

"Ok."

"Yeah so we'll see her in fifteen."

"Alright. I'll let her know right away. Good day." She said as I hung up.

I got up and we left out my office and drove to the mansion Dayana has been begging me to show her. Even after I told her I'll just buy the house for her, that there was no need for her to look.

Coltins POV

I finally made it to the nice size modern mansion. I got in the car and made sure everything is all nice and presentable for my clients.

I sat out some cookies and lemonade just in case they want some. I finally decided to look at the profile of my client since I have yet to do so.

His name is Nathaniel James Vinci. He's a billionaire of Vinci's incorporated.

That sounds so familiar. Why does this person sound so familiar to me?

Let me look at the photo. I told myself.

I was about to when I voice interrupted me.

"Excuse me. Are the real estate agent Ms. Anderson?" A familiar yet weird deep voice spoke.

"Yes. Hello and you are Mr. Vinci correct?" I asked as I looked at the tall caucasion man from behind.

He had long dirty blonde hair and he wore a blue suit. But my surprise didn't come until he turned around revealing a face I wish I NEVER saw.

"Oh. Sorry yes—" he started but froze when he saw me.

It was the same Nathaniel I knew back in high school. And man did I not want to see him at all. I wish I could just disappear again. We both stood there frozen and in shock staring at each other until he spoke.

"COLTIN?"