ᴘᴀʀᴛ 10

༻𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯༺

"I have a heart Gloria," Oridan said to me, but I couldn't sense his emotion.

I couldn't read him at all.

"You don't show it..." I whispered, "It's not there anymore."

He sighed and brought me into his arms, "I don't understand. Tell papa what's wrong. Why are you acting this way?"

I didn't expect his embrace. I missed it.

"I love you," I said lowly, "and I have ever since I was thirteen, but you do not feel the same for me. No one ever will."

"That's not true. I love you."

I backed away from his torso, just enough to look up at him.

His gaze had become more gentle.

Before he could say anything more, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me.

A small breather escaped him when he parted his lips from mine, "I can't do this. I am your father, Gloria."

That was the only way he loved me? As the same little girl back then?

"I am not your daughter Oridan, and you will never be my father. My father is dead!"

I could see the hurt in his eyes and I dropped the robe from my body instantly.

He was shocked.

I would have cried if I had the tears to. "Didn't you ever ache for me, Oridan? Am I really the only one of us that has felt this way?"

He walked past me immediately and I hugged his arm to stop him from going further.

"Do not walk out of that damned door. Face me," I hissed.

He jerked his arm from my grasp and his eyes met mine again. "Mind your tongue."

I was scared, but not enough to silence my heart.

"I will not apologize to you, Oridan."

His jaw tightened and I could tell he was holding everything back from screaming at me.

"Answer me..." I pleaded, "Tell me I'm not the only one with this terror inside!"

"Gloria-"

"I don't want to keep longing for someone if their heart does not beat for me in the way mine beats for you!"

When he didn't answer, I turned around to leave.

I had said all I wanted.

I promised myself that I wouldn't remind him of those words ever again, but he quickly pulled me back towards him and kissed me into an oblivion.

His lips were so soft. I almost melted.

The pain, and the passion...it was all there.

His palms rested against my cheeks and the kiss we shared deepened. I could hear all he's ever wanted to say through one simple kiss.

"Oridan," I whispered in confusion when he pulled away.

He moved a curl out of my face, and that smile I longed to see appeared right in front of me.

It was happening...

"You have me," he said and placed my hand onto his heart.

I was overcome with joy instantly as I felt its subtle rhythm.

That lively organ was there after all.

"All of me, Gloria."