ᴘᴀʀᴛ 17

|| Sensual Warnings ||

● ● ●

༻𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯༺

"Are you angry at me, flower?"

Gloria's brown eyes glistened up at me, "Of course I am."

"Tell me why," I whispered to her softly.

I knew why, and I could see the tears in her eyes as she held back a painful cry.

I hated myself for making her feel this way.

"Tell papa," I encouraged and let go of her wrists when she didn't answer.

"Just so you can hurt me again?" she hissed, "I told you I'm through."

I sighed and got onto my knees, "I am not finished with us Gloria."

She shook her head slowly and looked down at me when she rose up.

"Just as my niece will choose a prince who is right for her soon, I am choosing you, princess."

"Yeah," she lightly laughed in disbelief, "because I am the only option."

I stood quickly and pulled my shirt over my head, placing her hand onto the beating part of my chest.

"Even if I had every option in the world, I'd still choose you Gloria."

Her eyes widened when her hand moved from my chest. I had freshly tatted her name upon it.

She blinked, feeling around her name with the soft tips of her fingers.

"I am on your heart..." she whispered.

I nodded, "Forever."

● ● ●

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠...

I watched as Auria hummed and walked around the fountain with a butterfly upon her finger.

The outside world loved her presence and I could not complain.

"Ori, is that you?"

I bowed, "Yes, your majesty."

She sat on the edge of the fountain, "Skip the formality and speak with me."

I sighed and sat beside her. The butterfly flew onto my hand.

She smiled, "You're not as harsh a man as one might think."

I looked over at her, "That is how people see me here."

She fiddled with the golden rings around her fingers and looked towards the castle as her curly hair blew in the wind. "People are people, but the opinions of those who love you are the only ones that matter."

I looked at the bluish patterned butterfly on my palm and Auria smiled, "What about her?"

"What do you mean her?"

She turned to her side and ran her hand through the surface of the water, "Gloria. The girl that loves you."

I blinked and she held her hand out for mine, "Does she believe you to be cruel?"

"At times. Yes."

She placed my hands into the water, "How does she feel for you overall, Oridan?"

"I...I don't know."

"You do," Auria whispered through the opening of her lovely lips.

She held my hands together and took them out of the water. "Just look, Ori."