Chapter 1 - The Game show

Puppycorn's POV
I was sitting on the couch, enjoying a lazy Sunday, when my big sis came in. She had on a pretty dress and she was humming.
"Hey sis, wanna enjoy lazy Sunday with me?" I said
"Um it's Tuesday" she said
"Doesn't matter" I said
"Sorry, Puppycorn but I'm going on a date with Master Frown" She said
"Okay, I'll just ask Dr Fox " I said
"Sorry Puppycorn I'm going out with Hawkodile" Dr Fox said, walking in
"Awwn man, who's gonna lazy up with me this Sunday?" I asked
"It's Tuesday" Richard said, coming into the room.
"What about Richard?" Unikitty asked
"Sorry, but I have a long list of chores to do" Richard said
"Awwn man, you all have someone with you" I said" Unikitty's got Master Frown, Dr Fox's got Hawkodile. Even Richard had his chores. I wish I had somebody. Not that it really matters"
"Oh Puppycorn" Unikitty said and a car horn honked outside
"That must be Master Frown and Brock" Dr Fox said
"Lil'bro, when I get back I'm gonna find someone for you" Unikitty said
"That's okay" I said
"Princess, are you ready?" Master Frown said
When did he get here?
"Yeah" Unikitty said" Bye guys"
Then Unikitty left
"We gotta go too" Hawkodile said and took Dr Fox's hand before he left.
"If you need me, Puppycorn I'll be sorting out the mail" Richard said before he left.
I sighed and sank deeper into the couch.

Unikitty's POV
"Hey Princess you don't look so excited" Master Frown said"
"I'm okay. It's just Puppycorn is so sad. I mean ever since you and got together I've had to leave him alone" I said "I just wish I could find someone for him"
"You sound like a matchmaker" Master Frown said"A really cute one"
"Well, I didn't get a certificate in matchmaking for no reason" I said, blushing and an idea popped into my mind "I've got it!"
"Got what?" Master Frown said
"Pull over, Frownie" I said "I've got a bro to cheer up"
Master Frown shrugged and pulled the car over. I pecked his lips before I got down and then rushed to the nearest news station.

FeeBee's POV
I hugged his picture tightly.
Oh Prince Puppycorn, I really wish you'd notice me.
I was about to kiss his picture when Bim Bom rushed in.
"Oh my goodness, FeeBee turn on the URTNN!" she said
"The what?" I asked
"The unikingdom reality TV news network" she explained
"Come on Bim Bom, you know I don't watch that kind of stuff" I said
"Just turn it on" she urged
"Okay" I said and changed the channel.
Unikitty was on.
"Hey there single ladies of Unikingdom" she said "There's a new reality TV show in town called Prince and Princesses. It'll give ten lucky contestants a chance to date the cutest guy alive, my little brother, Puppycorn."

Puppycorn?

"There's more information on the Unikingdom's official website, including the other prizes like the winner gets to live in the Unikingdom palace" Unikitty continued "Even you could win. I hope to see you there."
Then the channel began advertising some shoes.

"Oh my gosh, FeeBee can you imagine, the chance to live in the palace and be a real Princess" Bim Bom said
"You get to date Puppycorn?" I said, a smile rising on my face."We have to sign up"
"Already did" Bim Bom said "you and I are the 22nd and the 17th to sign up. This coming Saturday is the day we come for auditions"
I hugged Puppycorn's picture tighter, all the while, smiling and blushing.

Bunny's POV
I finally arrived in Unikingdom.
I've heard so much about this place. Like the contest being held here. I'm definitely going to win a spot in the palace. I don't care about The prince. I care about the title and that's what I'm going to win.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Oh my god it's been so long since I've been here. I am so sorry. I don't have enough time to explain right now but I promise I will tomorrow. Ok peace and I love y'all. It's good to be back.