Chapter 5 - A Huge Crush

FeeBee's POV
I couldn't sleep so I decided to see if I could take a walk. I love smelling the flowers that bloom at night. And they're so pretty.
I got to the garden and lay down and the flower bed, closing my eyes
"Hey FeeBee" I heard someone say above me causing me to open my eyes.

I gasped as I saw Prince Puppycorn leaning over me, his lips curved up into a small smile, his face only inches away from mine.
I could feel my cheeks heat up immediately.
"Pu..... Pu..... Puppycorn?" I stammered, staying as still as possible.
"You can't sleep too?" He asked, moving away from my face and to the path.
I got up.
"Ye.....ye... Yeah?" I said and facepalmed.

Come on, FeeBee pull yourself together. He's one guy. One freakishly amazing guy, though.

"I know how you feel" he said " But there's something really peaceful about the garden."
"The flowers" I said, coming closer to him
"The bugs" he said
"The mud" we both said at once before we laughed.
"You and I actually have a lot in common, FeeBee" he said
"You really think think so?" I said, my heart filled with warmth about what he said.
"Yeah, we both love the garden for the same reason and we both understand what it feels like when cutlery just won't work" he said

That feeling of happiness was immediately replaced by something close to being mortified.
"You saw that?" I asked
"Uh, no, Richard told me" he said, looking at me with those chocolate brown eyes.

And the happy feeling returned, only this time, it came with butterflies in my stomach.
"Cool" I said
"Hey, I wanna show you some thing" he said and took my hand, running off with me to a really large tree.
"Hey, I've never seen this tree before" I said
"What I wanna show you is at the top of the tree" he said before pulling me closer to him and putting me on his back.
"P..... Pu.... Puppycorn? What are you doing?" I asked, the blush on my cheeks rising.
"Relax and hold on" he replied before he began scaling the length of the tree.
He got to the top in no time and helped me down.
I looked around but all I could see was more leaves and branches.
"Um, Puppycorn?" I asked but he shushed me right before he turned off the lantern.
"Look" he said pointing upwards.
I did and gasped. The sky was covered, and I mean covered with stars.
"Wow!" I said "it's so beautiful"
"Yeah, sometimes I come up here and I look at the shapes that the stars make. Like that one" He said, pointing at a bunch of stars that formed what looked like a ball
"Oh, it looks like a ball" I said
"Yeah, it's my favourite" he said
"Hey, um Puppycorn? Thanks for showing me this place" I said
"Sure we're friends aren't we?" He said
"Yeah" I said

We looked at more stars for a while until he decided that we should go inside and get some sleep.
As I lay down on the bed, I dozed off almost immediately.

The next day
I was on my way downstairs after Richard called me. I met Bunny on the way.
"Hey, FeeBee" she said
"Hey, Bunny" I said, nervously.

I know Bunny's a nice person but she scares the living daylights out of me now.
"So, what do you think the challenge will be about?" She asked
"I dunno but I hope it's not too hard" I said
"Okay well good luck" she said
"You too" I said

We finally arrived at the living room where we met Unikitty and Dr Fox discussing something. They looked at us and Unikitty cleared her throat.
"Hey there, ladies and welcome to the third challenge. This one was made by our scientist and third best friend, Dr Fox" Unikitty said
"Thank you, Unikitty" Dr Fox said "all of you, please follow me into the hallway"
We followed her and she told us to sit down in the same kind of position we sat in the first challenge.
"This challenge is divided into two categories. First, a simple math equation will be given to you to solve." Dr Fox said and small robots placed a sheet of paper on my table with some math on it.

Yeah, math isn't my strong suit.

Just then, another robot brought me a pencil.
I'll just do it anyway I know it.
I solved the equation and a robot came and carried my solution away.
"The second and final part of the challenge is a test how well you can do under pressure." Dr Fox said "there are three different chemicals in front of you. Your job is to mix the correct one to make the right purple colour before the ten second timer runs out. Ready, set go!"
I grabbed one of the liquids in front of me and mixed it with another one and luckily enough, it turned purple.
The timer blew and the robots carried away my chemicals.
"Okay ladies, you may leave. " Dr Fox said and we went back to the living room.
"Hey" Bunny said sitting beside me. "How'd you do?"
"I don't know" I said, getting up
"Excuse me, I need to talk to Bim Bom"

I'm really trying to avoid Bunny as much as possible.

Bunny's POV
Hmmmm, how will I get FeeBee to trust me? I guess it's time for a little competition sabotage.
The scientist came out of the room holding some papers.
"Okay, the people who are staying are Bunny, Bim Bom, Diane, Wrecking Ball, Q.T, Stellacopter and FeeBee. Batty, here's your complimentary gift basket"The scientist said and the girl named Batty was sent home.

I went to my room and started searching for it through my stuff. I smiled as soon as I found it.
Yes, it is definitely time for some sabotage.