Chapter 9 - More than friends

FeeBee's POV
"Puppycorn, where are you taking me?" I asked, his hands still covering my eyes.
"Somewhere" he said then we stopped.
"Why are we stopping?" I asked
"Promise you won't open your eyes yet?" I heard him say
"Promise" I said and I guess that was all he needed to hear before he let go of my hand.
"Um Puppycorn are you there?" I said but I got no answer.
I wanted to open my eyes to get a peek but I promised Puppycorn I'd keep my eyes closed so closed they will be.
I heard some rustling of leaves before I heard Puppycorn say:
"Okay, FeeBee you can open your eyes now"
I opened my eyes and I was startled by the curtain of daisies in front of me.
Puppycorn poked his head out of the curtain and stretched out his hand. I took it and he pulled me inside of the curtain.
I gasped at what I saw. A beautiful dimly lit lamp hung at the top of the gazebo. The gazebo had rose vines growing all over it and they were all in bloom. There was a glass table in the middle of a gazebo which was accompanied by two white chairs. The table was covered with a gold table cloth and there were two glasses of orange juice and two plates of PB & M sandwiches.

"Well, do you like it?" Puppycorn asked
"Like it? Puppycorn, I love it" I said "it's so beautiful"
"Thanks I tried my best" he said, holding out the chair for me.
"Thank you" I said as soon as I sat down.
He nodded and sat down on his seat.
I could hear tiny bells jingling somewhere.
Suddenly, a horrible thought struck me.
"Um, FeeBee?" Puppycorn asked, looking concerned"are you okay?"
"I'm fine" I said
"It's okay if you don't like something I did" he said
"No no, everything you did was perfect. It's just..... Did you do all this because you had to and not because you want to?"
"What?" Puppycorn asked"FeeBee, I did this because I wanted to. There wasn't a single part of me that didn't want to"
"Really?" I asked
"Yeah" he said
"Thanks" I said, my mind at ease.

The rest of time went by amazingly and I couldn't stop smiling. I was overjoyed.
Suddenly, soft music started playing.
"Um, where's that music coming from?" Puppycorn asked
"You don't know?" I asked
"Literally no idea but it doesn't matter" he replied before getting up and stretch out his hand"So you wanna dance with me?"
"But I don't know how to dance" I said
"That's okay" he said
I shrugged and took his hand. He led me to beside a sparkly lake and put my hands on his shoulders before he put his hands around my waist, causing a gasp to escape my throat.
What surprised me the most was when he pulled me up by my waist and made me stand on his feet.
"Pu... Pu... Puppycorn?" I asked, my already deep blush getting redder.
"I'm teaching you how to dance" he said "Just trust me"
Then he started gliding across the grass. His moves were synchronized and rhythmic that I almost thought I was dancing with him.
The music was getting closer to the end and Puppycorn brought me down from his feet. Then just as the music ended, he spun me around and dipped me, making me hook my arms around his neck.
I don't know what made me move closer but pretty soon our faces were merely inches away.
Then Puppycorn moved a tiny bit closer and closed the gap between our faces.
I was surprised at first and it made my blush ride even higher but I leaned into the kiss anyway.
And there goes the fourth thing on my bucket list checked.
Kiss Puppycorn. Check.
Somewhere at the back of my head, I heard a bell ring. It didn't sound like the tiny bells but I was way too in the moment to think anything of it. That was until the bell got louder.
I immediately pulled away from Puppycorn.
"That's the midnight bell " I said, moving further away from Puppycorn.
"Um, FeeBee?" Puppycorn asked, his cheeks a light pink.
"Um, sorry Puppycorn but my hour is up and I.... I.... I gotta go" I said before sprinting outta there.
I got to my room and shut the door locking it.

What did I just do? I kissed Puppycorn. Aaah!! I kissed Puppycorn!!

I jumped around in my room falling on my bed happily. Then the reality of what I just did hit me.

Oh no. I kissed Puppycorn. What have I done? I should have never ever ever kissed him. He's gonna hate me and our friendship will be over and now we'll never have that flower apartment with 1 kid and a hamster.
Ugh, way to go, FeeBee.

Puppycorn's POV
As I walked back to my room, I passed FeeBee's room. I wanted to knock on her door and apologize for kissing her like that but I decided to leave her. I got to my room and shut the door, kicking off my shoes and sitting on my bed.

I sighed. I really hope I get the chance to ask for her forgiveness. I didn't mean to kiss her. I just....
I sighed again. This is probably the last time she'll see me as a best friend.
But is it wrong if a part of me wants her and I to be more than friends?
I sighed for the third time and lay on my bed. Do I like FeeBee? Actually, no. The correct question I'm supposed to be asking is am I crazy about FeeBee? 'Like' is a word I already know I do.
So am I crazy about FeeBee? Yes yes yes, a thousand times yes. I don't know what happened or how it started but I know one thing:
FeeBee, I love you.

"""""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""
Okay there's two issues I gotta address with y'all. First off, I don't wanna be that kind of author who pesters readers for votes so this'll be the first and the last time I say this throughout the duration of the story. Please, please please, if you read my fanfic and you like it, don't forget to vote. It helps a lot.
Hmmmm, I had something else to say for second but I don't really remember it.
Oh well, peace ☮️ and I love y'all 💜✌️😜💙🧡😘.