Chapter 11 - Bunny's eliminated.

FeeBee's POV
"Bunny, please help me" I pleaded"I could get really really injured if I fall"
"Oh well"Bunny said, climbing up higher"I'll send you flowers in the hospital. You know, the flowers that the Prince paid for"

That was when it hit me. Bunny never wanted to be my friend. She just wanted to use me to win. But because I told her that my feelings for Puppycorn are gone, I'm no longer useful to her. And she's gonna use Puppycorn too.

I felt rage course through my veins. I am not about to let anyone mess with my Puppycorn.

I pulled myself up and ran after Bunny who was almost at the top. I don't where I found the speed or the strength but soon, I was at top. There was an arrow pointing down to a small pool with two statues in it.
I put my statue in the pool and immediately sprinting down the mountain.
Bunny was so far ahead and she was so close to the finish. Then I remembered the trick she did on the monkey bars.
I took a deep breath and had a running start then I did a double backflip, flipping over her and landing on my butt.
There was a sound off an airhorn going off and Bunny hadn't crossed the finish line yet.
Unikitty flew down to where we were.
"Well ladies you all did good but only two people crossed that finish line so Bunny, it's time to go"

Bunny's jaw had dropped but then she glared at me.
"You took my life away from me! The life I was supposed to have!" Bunny yelled. "Mark my words, FeeBee, I will have my revenge"
Then she stormed out.
I can't believe Bunny's gone.
I hugged Bim Bom and looked around. Puppycorn wasn't anywhere to be found.
"Congratulations, you are the final two!" Unikitty said, hugging both of us."Tomorrow, your final challenge starts"
I walked back to my room and fell on my bed.
Bunny's gone. I'm so happy. Now I can relax.

Although what she said before she left still haunts me.

Puppycorn's POV
I went to FeeBee's room as soon as I heard that the challenge was over. I'm so glad that FeeBee is still in the game. I have to tell her how I feel.
I knocked on her door and the door opened, revealing her beautiful pink hair followed by her face.
"Oh, howdy Puppycorn?" She said, smiling
"Hi FeeBee"I said"is it okay if I come in? I need to talk to you"
"If it's about tomorrow, I know. Good luck" she said
"No it's something that I've been meaning to tell you for a long time" I said, looking into her eyes "I.... I've.... I ....."
"Come on, say it" she said
"I..... I love you FeeBee" I said and her eyes widened"I've been in love with you for a while now"
"W... what? " She asked, her eyes watering
"FeeBee I'm sorry if what I said made you upset but it's the truth. Please, say you'll go on a date with me " I said, getting down on one knee.
She opened the door wider and walked with me following her.
"Puppycorn, I don't know what to say"  She said"The other day during our date you kissed me then you say it was a mistake and now, you're telling me you love me?"
"It wasn't a mistake" I said, moving closer to her"I only said that because I thought that's what you wanted to hear. I meant every moment of that night"
"What about the game show? What about Bim Bom" she said "she's come so far"
"We'll cancel the show and we'll give Bim Bom whatever she wants out of the prizes" I said "please, just go on one date with me"
"Puppycorn," she said, hugging me tightly"I love you too"
I pulled away from her and kissed her deeply.

Some minutes later.....

"What do you think Unikitty would say?" FeeBee asked
"Well, this entire game show was to find me a partner" I said "I think she'll be happy to know that I found the best one possible"
"Hmmm" was all she said

Bim Bom's POV
I know I shouldn't have listened into their conversation but I couldn't help it.
I'm so happy my bestie and her crush are together. I better start packing my stuff.

Unikitty's POV
"So how's the game show thing going?" Frownie asked, cleaning a mug.
"Frownie, are you doing the dishes right now?" I asked
"Yeah, what about it?" He asked
"You could get your phone wet" I said"Don't worry you can call me another time"
"A wet phone isn't the thing that bothers me right now" he said "and besides, I'm on drying duty. I wanted to ask you what date we should fix for our wedding"
"How about in five months?" I said
"It sounded like you said five millenniums" he said, sighing.
"We need time for the preparations and other stuff." I said
"I wanna see you and hold you" he said and someone coughed in the background.
"You know how far Frown kingdom is from the Unikingdom?* I said and a knock came on my door.
"Come In" I said and Puppycorn came in holding FeeBee's hand.
Don't tell me....

A month later......

FeeBee's POV
Unikitty took the news quite well. And Bim Bom got whichever prize she wanted. She chose the vacation, if course.
I'm still a bit worried about Bunny's ominous warning but I know whatever happens, I've got my prince, my knight in muddy armour, my best friend and my true love with me . And he's got me with him.

The End

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Phew not a bad book right. Well thanks all of you for supporting and encouraging. 💋😘🥰🤩. You guys are the best. Peace.