First Day at Georgia

Airport

My flight lands at Georgia Airport in 15 mins

My flight lands at Georgia Airport in 15 mins. I look out of the window, it's a beautiful place. I am so excited and scared, I have mixed feelings. This is a new chapter in my life. I always wanted something different, something new even if I had to fight and get it.

I relaxed and took deep breaths to control all my emotions. I was not sure if I was ready for this big change but I knew that there was no going back now.

My flight landed at 9:00 am at the Georgia airport. It was the summertime in Georgia. The sun was up and there was a lot of crowd at the terminal of the airport.

I always loved airports. They had so many different stories. People moved from different parts of the world to meet their loved ones or leave them. It always is an end to a story or a new start.

For me, it was a new start. " This is it, this is where I am now and this where it all starts", I whisper this to myself.

"Ouch! ", I cry out as a boy bumped into me. He turned around,
He was somewhat my age. He had dark brown eyes that said so much. His messy black hair fall on his face and covered his forehead.
He looked down at my feet, He had stepped on it. He immediately removed his feet from mine and apologised.
"I- I'm sorry, I didn't see it", I look at him, his eyes were soft and they showed pain. I smiled at him and said it was alright. He looked at my bags, " Your heading to Georgia university of medicine?", he said giving me a surprised look. I looked at the tags and then at him. I was confused but then he explained that he was a student there.
He asked if it was okay with me if we could go together to the campus. I agreed and he called for a cab.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself ", I said as I offered him my hand for a handshake. " I am Sarah, Sarah Hasting", he took my hand and replied, " I am Sam Michaels, nice to meet you, Sarah". We both smiled at each other.

University campus