When You Fall In Love

Finally Together

"Does it feel nice to sleep on the floor, Sarah?", Rose asked as she walked with two cups of coffee in her hand

"Does it feel nice to sleep on the floor, Sarah?", Rose asked as she walked with two cups of coffee in her hand. I opened my eyes, I saw Rose upside down, I sat up straight leaning on the wall. My eyes hurt, my body aches, I rub my eyes and Rose hands me my coffee. "You didn't answer me?", Rose asked as she takes a seat beside me. "Huh?! Sorry, I didn't hear you," I reply as I take the sip of my coffee. She laughs and repeats herself. "Oh, it feels good except for the body ache ", I reply as I stretched my self. We both look at each other and laugh about it.
"You came late yesterday?", I ask as I take another sip of my coffee. "Um. Yes, Sam and I were enjoying each other company and we spend our time near the lake", she said softly. I could see her blush. I smiled to myself and ask her," You both have a thing for each other, am I right?", I ask her teasingly. And all she did was turn bright red. I was happy for her.

We get ready for our classes. I have only two classes today.
English:- 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Anatomy:- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm

I decide to go to the library and read my book " THE LOST WORLD", I take my bag and with Rose, I head for our first class, English. It was common to both of us and so we had our class together. Today we might get the details of our assignment.
"Good morning Sarah", Sam greeted and kissed Rose and greeted her too. I looked at them and felt sweet.

Classroom

We all entered the class Rose and Sam took a seat opposite me

We all entered the class Rose and Sam took a seat opposite me. I sat near the window seat, I looked outside.
It was a bit cloudy today and the cold breeze making the weather more pleasant. I closed my eyes and the wind caresses my skin. It feels so relaxed. I felt someone come near to me and sit beside me. I don't open my eyes to see but I could feel a safe presence around me. It's so comfortable.
I lay my head on the table and turn to another side. Its Noah. I gasp and sit straight. I shouldn't have to be so surprised as I knew it would be him but still, I was shocked.
He lays his head on the table and whisper," You don't have to surprise, darling." His eyes looking at me playfully.