I knew you were trouble

Morning

It was 8:00 in the morning, the rays of the early sun entered our room from the big window

It was 8:00 in the morning, the rays of the early sun entered our room from the big window. I opened my eyes and looked to my right, Rose was still asleep. I decided to get a shower and make coffee for both of us.

So there's a thing about the shower, we get random thoughts and sometimes even so answers to questions. The brain works differently.

I came out of the shower and put on a decent dress for the day. I had a plain yellow top and a pair of blue jeans. I wore a gold necklace that my mom gifted me for my 16th birthday. I went to the kitchen area to make coffee.
"Good Morning Sarah, are you making coffee?", Rose said as she woke her from her bed. " Good Morning, would you like to have one? I said as took two cups and started to mix coffee and sugar in one. " Don't say you are already ready and that I am late", she said as she looked at me. I laughed at her horrified face and replied," No, you are good, I had some work to do because leaving so I woke up early."

She smiled at me and went to take a shower. I made coffee and kept her cup on her study and mine on my study. Then I went to my cupboard and grabbed my black bag. It had my diary which had all the important dates marked. I sat in my study and opened a new page. I started writing all the to-do list of the day. I had to submit some important documents to the head office. Then my classes and later I have to visit the nearby grocery. That's all for today I guess. I think to myself if I was missing out on something.
" You maintain a diary, Sarah?", Rose asked as she came out of the bathroom. " Yes, I have 3 diaries, one has all my random to-do list and important dates and events. The other one is my good words, where I write about things that come to my mind. And the third is my favourite, my mom gifted me on my 18th birthday last year, it has a complete journey. All my dreams and some topics I love to read and write upon. ", I reply showing her all three books. " that's amazing Sarah, I would love to read them. ", she said with a wide smile on her face.

Rose gets ready for the day, while I back my bag with books and all the important stuff that I'll need for the day. I go to my side table and look for a good book to read. I take the first book, THE LOST WORLD - It's a book which talks about the imaginary world we all want to live in. This world feels like a safe place, the place we use to escape from our reality.

"You love to read books, isn't it?" Rose said as she turns to me. She has dressed up like a doll. A white turtle neck top and a pink skirt. Her hair tied in a high ponytail. With a pink bracelet in her hand.
"Yes, I have read many books, they help me to escape from this world. I don't read books too often but when I feel like I am lost or something doesn't feel right, then it helps me to feel better. ", I reply as I put the book in my bag and move to the study table.
I hand her coffee and tell her that she looked like a cute doll today. She smiled at me and thanked me for the compliment. We both finished our coffee and headed to the door.