Wish I Was Better

Football match

The match started, I could see that Sam and Rose were tensed

The match started, I could see that Sam and Rose were tensed. But I knew what I did was not wrong, I just wanted to have some fun. After all the passing and chasing the score was still null on both sides. The football was with Liam now and he was about to make a goal when Noah tackled and got control over the football. I could see that there was no one near the D and now I was sure that it was just a match between Noah and me. He looked at me and his eyes searched for a way to make a goal. His eyes lock mine and a devilish smile formed on his lips. That's when I was sure what was his plan. He came with super speed to scare me and then with just one touch he would have made a goal, but I knew this is what exactly he wanted. He wanted me to get scared and back off. But little he had an idea that I was not playing football for the first time. The moment he came close enough I kicked the ball in the opposite direction and his legs got tangled with mine and he bumped into me. We both fell to the ground. Liam got control over the ball and made it to the goal.

Noah was completely over me. I saw his left leg was bleeding heavily. I called Sam and asked him to bring the first aid. Other players came to help Noah and me, to get us on our feet. I had got two-three minor cuts but that didn't hurt. I looked towards Noah, he was hurt, not just physically but there was sadness in his deep blue eyes. He didn't make any eye contact.

Sam came with the first aid box. Rose said she'll do the first aid for Noah. She sat near his feet and cleaned the wound with an antiseptic solution and applied an antiseptic ointment. I went to him and kneeled to talk to Noah, "I'm sor-", but before I could complete it, Liam came laughing. " What was so funny, Liam", Rose asked being pissed off. "Um. Nothing, it's just so funny that a girl challenged Noah and won the match so easily. ",he laughed making Noah get madder. I looked up at Liam and said just one word," Enough". Suddenly, Noah gets up and makes his way out. At this Liam laughs more but this time in a sarcastic way. I go behind Noah but Sam holds my hand and actions, Not to go behind him.

We reach our room. It's almost evening. I feel bad for Noah, I didn't mean to hurt him. I just wanted to have some fun. I go to take shower. All the memories of today start to flood my mind. I feel sorry but some part of me also tells me that I was just having fun.

A battle starts inside me. I know where this is gonna go. I don't want that phase again. I start removing all thoughts and think about tomorrow and my plans ahead. My goals and promises.  I feel better. I know this has stopped for a while but I can't afford it to come back to me. I don't want to go through the same pain which has just healed.

I come out of the shower, I see a note on my bed.

“I have to do some work when you are done just call me I will meet you at the entrance of our building and we can head for dinner together. ”
CALL ON 77565*****